Background and Ships

*Credits to owner of above photo!*

This is a world where everyone has a soulmate. Your soulmate is usually established at birth. Only one person every century has the ability to see these strings that attach to your soulmate. This person is known as the Seeker. The Seeker is identified the moment they open their eyes because their eyes contain a spiral looking pupil. The Seeker is allowed to tell others who their soulmate is but only once they have reached the age of 16. Some people choose to follow fate and seek out their soulmates, but sometimes people want to make their own paths. If a person chooses not to be with their soulmate then there is a possibility for them to gain a new soulmate as long as the person truly loves someone other than their fated pair. People aren't able to see their own strings until the Seeker allows them to which is when people start to look for their soulmate. Among all this, there are different types of strings.

The strings include:
Red String - normal soulmate
Blue String - Soulmate likes someone else
Green String - you like someone other than your soulmate
Black String - your soulmate is either suicidal or dead
White String - this string is very rare and not much is known about it since there has only been 3 in existence. People have believed that this string means you have no soulmate but they are not for sure. Not even a Seeker fully understands this color string.

These are the rules to the soulmate strings:
1. You are forbidden from cutting your string
2. You are not allowed to tell your soulmate that you are soulmates until you both have reached the age of 16.
3. You can never be forced to meet the Seeker or tell the color of your string

Ships this story will contain:

- TodoIida
- MomoJirou
- TsuChako
- Sero x Mina
- KiriKamibakudeku (main ship)
- EraserMic

Some photos that I will be using are not always going to be the exact ships. For example, the picture above.

This story may contain some graphic scenes and bad language (cussing), suicidal thoughts/attempts and other things that can trigger people. Please read at your own risk and please do not hate on this content. Thank you for understanding.