History Lesson

*Time Skip to 2 weeks into school*

Deku's POV
I woke up this morning just as normally as every other day but something felt off, like... I don't know how to explain it. But school has been going good, I've made lots of new friends. Although Kacchan and I haven't hanged out a lot lately, we're still good friends. Kacchan is still his angry pomeranian self but he seems to have made good friends such as the Bakusquad. He won't admit it, but he really loves his friends.

"Izu! Are you ready, we are going to leave soon?" I heard Papa yell from the living room
"Yes, Papa. Almost, I'll be down in a second"
"Geez, Zuzu. Why do you take so long to get ready? It isn't because of what we're learning today in class, is it?" Shinso said as he walked into my room
I paused for a moment, trying to remember what we were supposed to learn today. And it hit me, the reason why I felt off. Today we will be talking about the soulmate strings.

The one thing I hated most in this world was the soulmate strings. I don't entirely know why but ever since I was told about the soulmate strings, I hated the idea. Being forced to be with a person that may not be the person you like just seems harsh. I mean just because they are your soulmate doesn't mean you like them. But I can't control other people's lives that's why I just don't want to know about my string.

"Zuzu? You okay? You know if you really don't want to go to class you can talk to dad and pa." I heard Shinso say as I snapped back to reality
"Ah, no. It's okay. I can manage plus I don't want the class to be asking me questions the next day."
"okay, well let's go"
"Okay!" I said as I finished putting my books intoy bad grabbing it to head downstairs with Shinso

Time Skip to Class

No one's POV
"okay brats, sit down" Aizawa said as he came into class with a clipboard

Once everyone was sitting down

"Okay, today we have a history lesson on the strings" Aizawa
Everyone besides Shinso and Deku yelled "Yes sir" in a happy tone since they all wanted to learn about them more
"okay let's get started. So as you all know when your born, a string attaches you to your soulmate. Of course your only allowed to see this string untill you are of age 16 and give permission to the Seeker. But what some of you don't know if that you are able to see your string early since we have the Seeker come every year to talk to the student. Of course it is only a few months early so it isn't that bad from waiting till your 16. Now let's go over the different string colors. You are born with a red String but as life goes on your string can change colors ranging from red, blue, green, and black. Put you all know what these strings already mean right?" Aizawa

(A/N) To understand the different colors of the strings please go and read the description it tells you there.  Just too lazy to type it again, Sorry!

"Yes sir" Class 1-A
"Good"

Dekus POV
*this is from the start of class*

Ugh, I really don't want to listen to this but I don't have a choice. As papa was talking, I drifted off into space since I wasn't intrigued it the lesson. I started thinking about random things until I heard my papa say something that I never heard before. I then started to pay attention.

No one's POV
"Okay, so you all know about the color strings but there is one string you guys do not know about which is the white String. This string is very rare and has only been recorded 3 times in history. We don't really know what this string mean but scientist have said that it means you have no soulmate but they are still trying to research about it. But you guys have nothing to worry about since it is so rare, none of you should have a white string. Now let's get into the rules of the strings..."

Again this is in the description. I'm lazy, I know.

"Now, any questions?" Aizawa
Kirishima raised his had and asked "what if you have more than one soulmate or is that not possible?"
"oh, did I not go over that?" Aizawa said in a monotoned voice
"N-no sir" replied kirishima
"Okay, well some soulmates are ploy meaning more than just 2 people. Basically you just have your string connected to those other people but sometimes when in a poly or any relationship, you can see the color of your soulmates string on yours for example, if Kiri had a red String and Kami had a black String then kiri could see the end of his strig that is connect to Kami as black instead of fully red. This usually only happens when the soulmates have seen the Seeker and when the soulmates are close enough. Now anymore questions?"
"no sir" responded the class
"alright, now let's get into some hero training. Oh and Principal Nezu told me that the Seeker should be coming to the school in a couple of months, I think he said in 3 and a half months."
Then the class besides Deku and Shinso began yelling and cheering
"Shut up!" Yelled Aizawa as he used his quirk and grabbed his scarf making everyone sit back down.
"Now go get ready and meet me at ground beta"
"Yes sir"

And that's how class ended. All the students went to ground beta and they worked on some rescue exercises.

And that's the chapter. I hope you enjoyed. If there is any confusion please let me know by commenting so I can clear it up cause I don't want you viewers to be confused. Thank you for your time reading this! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day or night, wherever you are!