Denki

Credit to owner of photo!

*TW* Abuse and homophobia

Denki's POV

I woke up in the morning at 5 a.m. I decided to take a shower and get ready, then head down stairs. Since I wasn't going to school today, I decided to throw on just a simple pair of jeans and a nice-looking shirt, to at least look presentable in-front of my parents. I headed downstairs to find half the class already awake. I turn to look for Deku and found his in the kitchen so I went over there to talk to him.

"Hey, Deku!" I yelled as I made it to the kitchen
"Oh, hey Kaminari. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, um... Yeah sorta"

"What's wrong? Why aren't you ready for school? You know it is already 6:45, right?"

I hesitated. Why did time pass by so fast? I guess I should tell Deku before he has to go since I know he doesn't want to be late. "Oh, um. About that. Can I talk to you outside so no one can hear us? I whispered the last part so no one heard it.

"Yah sure, just give me a minute. I will meet you out there!" Deku responded with his usual glimmering smile

"K!" I then headed outside as Kiri stopped me.
"Hey Kamibro, were you heading?"

"Ah, just out for some fresh air. I will be back in a few. Bye!" I replied trying to get out so I can talk to Deku and then get over with meeting my parents.
"Oh, okay!" I heard Kiri yell as I walked out the door.

A few mins later Deku came outside

"I'm so sorry it took so long! Iida wanted help real quickly"

"It's fine Deku!"

"Okay, Anyways, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, um... L-last night. When we went back to our dorms. M-my parents texted me saying they talked to Mr.Aizawa... I-I am going to visit them instead of going to school. I-izu I'm nervous, what if they make me stay there or something?" I asked with fear in my voice. I didn't want to leave U.A. or my friends

Deku hugged me. "It's going to be okay. I don't think they would keep you away, it is too suspicious. If you don't come back tonight, I will tell Aizawa I need to check on you and make an escuse. Just be safe okay?" He said as he pulled away from the hug giving me a smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Okay, thank you Deku!"

After that he and the rest of class had to get to class. I started heading home. I was shaking a bit when I reached the front of my door. "Here goes nothing" I thought to myself.

'Knock Knock' "I'm home."

"Ah, Denki. Sweethart it is 'so' good to see you. Where have you been? We've missed you!" I heard my mom say right as I closed the front door.

"Sorry, Mom. School has been difficult. My teachers and classmates are helping me." I said hoping they bought the lie.
"C'mon now 'son'. No need to lie to us now, is there?" I heard my dad say from behind me.
"Sorry, Dad. I won't do it again." I said trembling a bit

"It's fine. Plus someone as dumb as you couldn't even pull off a good lie even if it was to save your life" My dad said. Something he always does, talking about me being dumb or weak. I just stayed silent, hearing all the mental abuse my parents put me through for the next 20 mins. Each word they said hurt more and more as they just dug deeper into me.

"Anyways. I heard the Seeker is supposed to be coming to your school in a few days. It that correct?" My dad asked. I knew this was going to come up.