Introduction

(Credits to author of above photo!)

AN: In this story, Deku knows his father which is All for One. Shiggy is also Deku’s brother and when they were younger, they hanged out until Shiggy became a villain like his dad so they had to go undercover and Deku haven’t talked with them since. That was like 4 years ago.

Deku’s POV:
It has been almost two years since I last seen Kacchan. That was in middle school and now we are both in high school. During our second to last year of middle school, I got attacked by a villain and almost died. I was in the hospital in coma for 6 months. After I woke up, I found out my mom abandoned me and left to America, so I had nowhere to stay. I had to stay in the hospital for a year after I woke up for therapy, both physical and for my mental health. I never heard from Kacchan so I don’t know how he is doing but I remember him wanting to attend U.A. so I went there to find him.

Bakugou’s POV
It’s been a year since Deku’s been in the hospital. I heard that the nerd finally woke up but I haven’t visited him. I honestly miss him but I don’t want anyone especially him to know. I heard my mom say something about Auntie leaving to America but I couldn’t care less. I going to be attending the U.A. entrance exam soon, honestly, I’m hoping Deku will be there considering that he always blabbered about being a hero.

Deku’s POV:
After I woke up and started the habilitation. The pro-hero's Eraser head and Present Mic came to me to tell me about my mother and if I had any where to go. I said no because I didn’t want to live with my father since he was a villain and I wanted to be a hero. They had said I could stay with them which is when I met All Might and became his successor. That’s leaves us to today.

Present Mic: “Izuku! Get up you have a big day today!”

I groaned and yelled back, “Okay!” I got up and started getting ready. I was very thankful for my family and I loved them but every time I woke up, I would look at where my string is supposed to be. I felt like it was forcing me to do things I don’t want to.

“Hey, Zuzu? Are you ready? I don’t want you to be late to the exam.” Said Shinso as he peeked his head into my room.

“Yeah let’s go. Your in class 1-A, right?” I replied.

“Yup.” he said with a monostatic voice

Since my dad’s were teacher I was recommended so I am taking a different type of test from others but I am still nervous.

“Hey Shin? Your birthday is in a few days right?” I questioned him.

“Mhm. But I don’t really like it that’s why I don’t really celebrate it.” He responded.

“Yes but your turning 16 so will you go to see the Seeker?”

“Hmm. Probably not. I’m not into that type of thing. Plus I thought you hated the idea of the strings so why are you even asking?”

“Ah, well I guess I’m just curious. Your my brother after all.”

“There you boys are. Hurry we’regonna be late!” shined in Present Mic

“Where’s Papa?’ I asked

“In the back asleep!” Eri said while sitting down and putting on her seat belt.

“Okay, thxs Eri. So Dad, when will we arrive?”

“In about 15 mins” he replied.

20 mins later.

There I stood. In front of U.A. Gaining all my strength, hoping that Kacchan would be here and I would get to see him.

Sorry for the spelling errors! Anyways I hope you enjoyed. The next chapter won’t be out until probably the weekend so in 3 to 4 days.

Anyways~ have a good day or night!