The Seeker

Hello~ Thank you all so much for your patience for this story. I've been sorting some things out for how my schedule for my summer should be like. I decided that I will work on a chapter starting at the beginning of the week and throughout the week so I can get it posted by Sunday or Monday. So basically starting Tuesday I will work on a chapter then hopefully by the weekend or Monday I will be able to post it, most likely Monday though. I'm not sure what time but since some people got different time zones anyways, we will just leave it on Mondays! Hope this helps and hopefully I can stick to it. Anyways now onto the story~

Okay, so I know it's been like almost a month since I posted a chapter so here's a bit of a summary that has happened so far. Some people have already reached the age of 16 including Kiri, Iida, Todoroki, and Ockaco etc. Bakugou's birthday is also coming soon. (A/N: So I know some of these birthdays might not make sense but for the purpose of this story, some people have already had their b-days). Denki has informed the class of his past regarding his parents and has come out to the class as Bi, later that day he was also informed that his parents were arrested so he is free from their torment. Now the story continues on a Thursday, 1 day before the seeker is supposed to arrive.

Aizawa's POV

Ugh. These problem children really need to work on their quirks. I need to find good pairing so they can learn that using their quirks isn't always the way to win a fight. Maybe I can...

*Phone starts to ring*

"Ugh, what now."

*Picks up phone*

"Hello, is this Mr. Shouta Aizawa?" - ??

"Yes, it is, may I ask who is calling?

"Ah, yes of course. My name is Rosaline Finch, but please call me Rosaline. I have called you before regarding this year's class of ages."

"Oh, Ms. Rosaline. Yes, I remember now" Aizawa

Why is the Seeker calling me? Has something happened?

"Well, I am sorry to have to inform you this terrible news but it seems I will be unable to make it to your school in time. We will have to post pone my greetings until after the weekend, if that is perfectly okay with you?"

"Yes, of course. The students won't mind waiting a few more days to meet you. Whatever accommodations work best for you"

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa for your cooperation. I look forward to our meet! Have a good day"

"You as well Ms. Rosaline"

*Hangs up*

Well I hope the class with be as understanding as me. Now let's get to class.

In class

"Alright Problem Children"

Sigh. "So I just got a phone call from the Seeker, and unfortunatly they won't be able to make is tomorrow, they said after the weekend we can meet up"

"Damn, what a bummer" Sero

"I know right, I was so pumped up for tomorrow!" Kami

"Tch, what's there to be so bummed about, it not like they're not coming at all, idiots" Katsuki

"Yeah, Bakubabes right! We can wait out another few days!!" Mina

"Yeah!" Class except Shinso and Deku

These Problem Children "Quiet down!"

"Yes Sir!" All class

"Alright, now let's start actual class"

Time Skip to Friday cause we don't care 'bout school... lol...I'm such a failure 😢

Deku's POV

I want to ask Kami if he would like to stay at my house this weekend so he isn't alone at the dorms but I'm nervous he'll say no. What do I do?

"Hey, Midobro! What are you doing? Aren't you gonna go home for the weekend?" I heard kiri yell as he came running over to me

"Oh, yeah. I am, sorry I was just spacing out a bit."

"It's all good, well I will see you later, bye!"

"Bye Kiri!"

"Soo, what 'chu waiting on" I heard someone say from behind me

I turned around to find Kami, Perfect I thought

"Ah, um. I was actually wondering um, well um, if you would like to stay with my family for the weekend so you're not here at the dorms alone?" I said kinda nervous

"R-really!? Your like okay with that?"

"I mean yeah, I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't" I said with a small chuckle

"Oh yeah? Haha. Yeah I would love that though"

"Great! Let's get going then" I said smiling

"Okay, lead the way!"

Denki's POV

OMG! Deku asked me to stay over at his house. Gosh, I'm the luckiest man alive but then again... his dad is also our teacher so I am also freaking out!

"Dad, Pa!" I heard deku say as we approached a vechile

"It's okay for Kami to say at our house for the weekend right?" I then heard him ask, meaning he invited me without permission. I stayed to feel a cold sweat come over me so I reached the back of my neck to look innocent.

"Yeah of course Kiddo!" I heard Present Mic say and Aizawa nod in agreement

"Thank you!" I said as we got in to the car. It was a nice ride too! Deku and I talked for a bit, occasionally Shinso were say something usually teasing Deku. It was nice, I haven't had a moment like this in a while. Soon enough we got to their house. Aizawa went to grade some papers while Present Mic started to cook some dinner. Eri, Shinso, Deku, and I decided to play some games with we waited. It was really fun, I can't wait to see the seeker when we get back. I really hope Deku's my soulmate, espacially if just spending time with his family like this makes me happy.

And that's for today's chapter! Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I know this chapter was simple but I was kinda lost when trying to plan these chapters. So what will happen this weekend while Denki is staying the night at his crushes house who he is head over heels for espacially since he has been there for him since square one? What will happen when the seeker comes, what secrets with be exposed and what emotional roller coasters will some people go on? You will have to find out next time on Red Strings!

Have a good day, night, where ever you are!~