The Seeker Part 2

Shinso's POV

Things have been going pretty good. I'm glad Izu was able to see his childhood friend, I think he's an ass but I can tell that he cares about his friends just doesn't show it. I'm also glad Izuku has warmed up and made lots of friends, he was a bit hessitent with us (his family) when we first met. I glad Izu has become more comfortable with the class, hopefully it will help him see a different side of the strings. I know how much he hates the idea but I don't understand why. Denki is staying over this weekend and we had a lot of time Friday while dad was cooking. We had played a few games and dress up with Eri. I think Denki had a good time, especially with what happened with his family, I hoped this made him happy.

"Shinso, can you wake up Izu and Kaminari pls?" I heard my dad (Present Mic) ask from the kitchen

"Yeah, sure" I replied as I got up from the couch and headed towards Izu's room. It's already 9 am and they're still not awake? I get to Izu's door and knock then open it.

"Hey, sleepy heads get up, dad is making breakfast and told me to come get you"

"Ugh... 5 more mins" I hear Izu groan as Kaminari slowly gets up and yawns

"Come on Izuku, get up" I heard Kaminari say is a sleep voice

"Pfft, Yeah come on Izuku get up" I say with a teasing voice and I see Izu look up at me and then throw a pillow at me

"Hey!" I yell

"That's what you get for waking me up" Izu replies yet it was actually Kaminari who woke him

"Whatever, be down in 10, food should be done soon"

"Okay, thank you Shinso!" I hear Kaminari say as I leave the room

Time Skip~ After Breakfast

Still Shinso's POV btw also he is texting Monoma

"Hey Shin. What'cha doing?" I heard Zuzu say from behind me

"Ah, nothing" I said as I felt blush creep across my face

"Ooh someone's blushing!~" Kaminari said as he jumped onto the couch

"No I'm not!" I blurt out as I heard my phone go off and see it's a reply from Monoma, a friend of mine who I've been hanging out with recently

"Sure~, so who you talking to?" Kaminari ask giving me that look as if Monoma is my crush, which he isn't, at least I don't think so. Oh Gosh. Don't tell me I have a crush, I don't do relationships now I have a crush. I could feel my face become hotter.

"Um... Zuzu can we talk?... Privately?" I say quietly trying not to sound rude to Kaminari

"Yeah, of course. You'll be fine by yourself right Denki?"

"Um.. Yeah!"

"Let's go Shin"

Then me and Izu go to his room to talk while Kaminari stays with Eri in the living room.

We sit down on Zuzu's bed for a while in an awkward silence, I didn't know how to start this conversation.

"Soo? What did you want to talk about?" I hear Izu ask to break the silence

"oh I'm. Well, I know you don't like the whole string thing and stuff. But I need your help. I think I might have a crush on my friend and I don't know what to do." I say as I hear the bed creak from the movement of Izu, I was looking down the whole time so Im not sure what he's doing

"Oh, I see..." I hear him say as I look up to meet his gaze

"Izu" was all I could muster untill he spoke again

"I-I'm sorry" I heard him say as he got up and left the room. I then heard Kaminari say something and heard the front door slam close. I go running downstairs to see what happened to find Kaminari looking at the front door confused.

"What happened?" We both asked at the same time

"Izuku just left with a skateboard something about going to calm down?"

"I see." I said knowing that trying to talk to him was a bad idea and caused him to become irritated

"What did you talk to him about?... If you don't mind sharing, I've never seen Izuku look so irritated and mad"

"Oh, it's just... Promise you can keep a secret?"

"Yup, Pinky Promise!"

"Pfft! Well I told Zuzu that I might have... a ... crush?"

"Huh? Wait! WHO!?"

"Um... maybe Monoma?" I said a blush started to creep on my face once again

"OMG!! I totally ship you guys. Monoma seems so happy around you, I bet he likes you too"

"You think?"

"Tots! But, um, why would that make Izuku so mad, I mean it's not like your dating. He's your brother"

"Yeah, were brothers and all. It's just Zuzu doesn't like talking about relationships or love and stuff. He tends to avoid it whenever it comes up unless it cause suspicion since he doesn't like to be cornered"

"I see. I guess that makes sense, but maybe he hasn't ever felt love before so he fears it or is just unfamiliar with it so being in a conversation about it could be hard and awkward."

"I never thought of that, he's never talked about his past before. It took him quite a while to open up to us in general so we never wanted to pry too much"

"Maybe it's sensitive, kinda like mine"

"Yeah, thanks for listening to me, Kaminari" I said giving him a small smile

"Anytime! I really like hanging out with your family, it's so fun and you guys are so happy, there's no weird tensions or anything"

"You like haging out with us, or with Izuku~" I said teasing a bit cause I had noticed how Kaminari blushes around Izu sometimes

"W-wha?!" I hear him say as he jolt his head up blushing like crazy

"So... you like my brother?"

"Ah, n-no... well sorta but... it's complicated. I like Izuku but I kinda also like two other people but I'm not planning on acting on them, it would feel wrong. You know?"

"Yeah I get it. I'm glad your choosing that. I would want to know you hurt Izu"

"I would never want to hurt him, he too precious"

"Yeah, well we better get going"

"where?"

"Bring Izu home" I replied as I started to put my shoes on

"Oh okay!"

It ended up taking us 1 hour to find him, I didn't realize how many skate parks there were. It was a bit difficult to try to get him since he was on the ramp and non-skaters aren't allowed near it for safety reasons. He ended up noticing us which was good. Luckly he was calmed down and just got distracted by skating. We ended up just talking and going home. Izu agreed to teach Kaminari how to skate one day which would be fun to watch but I wouldn't watch to third wheel. The rest of the weekend went well, I noticed Sunday Zuzu was a bit more anxious than usual. I think it has to do with Monday since the Seeker is coming. Hopefully everything goes good. I think I might see the seeker, maybe my soulmate is Monoma. I guess we will have to wait till Monday to find out.

And that's the end! Sorry this came out a day late, I ended up getting in trouble and had to clean my room but here it is. Hope you all enjoyed!!

Anyways~ Have a good day, night, where ever you are!!