Chapter 4

⚠️TW ⚠️
ED
Abuse

Clays POV

I enter the front doors of the school heading towards my locker.  I walk with my head up and a slow pace looking for my friends Sapnap, and Bad who were usually sitting by our lockers joking around.  There real names are Nick and Darrel but we all have nicknames with long back story's. When I see them they are standing in front of Bads locker which is next to mine.

"Hey Snapchat what's up!" I shout putting my arm around his shoulders.

"You call me that one more time and we are having serious issues Dream."

Dream was my nickname because of them teasing me telling me I'm 'dreamy' not sure what that means but also because of all the girls trying to confess their love or whatever to me. They never understood why I turn everyone of them down, if only they knew.

I let out a long wheeze saying "ok, sorry sir sassnap."

He shoots me a death glare and I turn around to open my locker.

I catch Bad looking at me through the corner of my eye for a bit too long.

My head turns over to him with a confused look.

"Like the view?" I say giggling

"Did you really forget?" He asks looking upset

"What?"

"You where supposed to come over yesterday to hangout and you just didn't show!" He states this in a calm sad tone. (No, they are NOT dating😳)

"Shit, dude I'm sorry, I was on my way but I ran into something and had to get back home."

I didn't want to tell them about George yet, I doubt he would want all my friends knowing about what he tried to do.

"What happened?" Sapnap asks in a concerned voice, they both know I would never cancel on friends like that and then just say nothing.

"Can I explain later at lunch, right now isn't a good time?"

"Yah that's fine."

With that, the bell rang dismissing us to our first period class.

——————

"Alex Q"

"Here"

"Clay A"

"Here"

"George D"

Of course how did I not know! George was the kid who sat in the back of the classroom with his nose deep in a book all the time.

"Alright no George today. Um Karl J"

—————

Third period had just ended and I was on my way to lunch walking with Bad and Sapnap.  We sit down at our table and the rest of the football team we are on sits beside us. Almost all of the guys on the team were just a bunch of dick heads looking for the next small kid to beat up in the bathroom then rob them clean, but I made sure to only become close with the good ones. Luke used to be a nice kid till the rest of the team turned him into the douche bag he is.

"Alright now please say there is a good reason you fucking ditched Bad!" Sapnap says concerned

"Language! And yah."

I take a deep breath and start explaining.

————

"Wait, wait, wait. You mean like George Davidson who goes to our school?"