Chapter 14

Clays POV

As we lay under the cold stars I feel George slowly fall asleep and it's just me and the moon. Any other time I'm up here I would admire the stars or look at the view, but I couldn't take my eyes off him, I notice how his lips are slightly parted, how his eyes lay closed and how steady his sleeping breath is. This boy was perfect.

I can't stop thinking about what had happend minutes ago, I can't stop feeling the sensation of his lips moving against mine. It was just a small short kiss, but it meant everything to me.

It's crazy to me that the boy I hadn't known for most of my life would make such an impact on me, it's like I'm living in a dream. The boy that I dreamt about being with was now laying on top of me In deep sleep.

————

I wake up from the sun above us beaming into my eyes, George was sat up rubbing his eyes like he had just woken up. He lets out a cute yawn that makes me giggle while I check the time on my phone. It was 6:20 am, we were woken up early from the bright sky. As I look at my notifications I see a text from Sapnap

Sapnap
Hey are you picking me up?
School soon?
6:15

Sapnap
Dude we have to goooo!
6:18

Sapnap
I'm walking, have fun being late
6:18

"Shit we have school today" I say brushing my hand through my messy hair.

George's eyes dart to me and he quickly gets up.

"Well, what are you waiting for come on!" He says grabbing my hand pulling me to my feet.

I follow him through the door and down the steps our hands still linked, we both decide there isn't much need to change so we go past my hallway.  As we get to the front door we run out getting into the car and putting it in drive.

We both pant as I drive to the school that wasn't far away.  When we arrive it was only 6:30 and home room started at 6:25, plus we are in the same first period class.

George and I sprint through the front doors and slow down when we get to our class room, as we walk in we get awkward stares from the class and a mean one from Sapnap and the teacher.

"Mr Adam's, Mr Davidson. Where were you two?" She say removing her marker from the bored putting the cap on.

George rubs the back of his neck nervously so I decide to answer the question.

"Sorry miss, we woke up late."

"That's strike one, next time it's detention." She says continuing to write on the bored. What does that even mean isn't there three strikes?

Me and George sigh and walk over to the seats sitting next to each other. George was sat slouched in his seat and his head resting on his hand,  he looked tired and annoyed. 

We go through the rest of the day normally and when last period ends we all meet up by my Car.

"Look guys, I'm sorry for not waking up, let's go get ice cream. It's my apology." I say hoping that they weren't to annoyed with me.

"I'm getting the most expensive thing then." Sapnap says getting into the back seat.

I let out a small laugh and so does George.  As we drive to the ice cream shop I start to think about when me and George should talk about last night, what if he didn't mean it, what if he doesn't actually like me? 

"You passed the place Clay." George says shaking me away from my thoughts.

"Sorry, I got distracted."

"DUDE YOUR DRIVING YOU CANT JUST GET DISTRACTED!" Sapnap yells from the back making me jump a little.

"Oh my god I was just thinking!"

"About what?" Sap asks making George turn to me.

"None of you business."

"Hm, maybe I should ask who you were thinking about." He says emphasizing the word who.

"Okay, we're here!" I say changing the subject.

We walk into the ice cream shop and get our food, Sapnap of course stuck with what he said, getting the most expensive one.

————

I had just dropped Sap off at his house and it was just me and George in the car.  The air grew thick as we where both trying to think of what to say.

"Hey Clay?"

"Yah what's up?"

"W- what are we?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"Well... do you wa- want to uhh" he tries to say but can't spit it out.

"Yes I will be your boyfriend Georgie." I say looking over to him.  He has a big cute smile on his small face and he looks back at me.

"Do you want to tell people or wait a little?" I ask wanting to do whatever he is comfortable with.

"I say next time we see Sapnap we tell him, but not other people until it's like, official official, you know."

"Yah that's perfect." I say turning my head back to the road to hide my blush.

The conversation was a bit awkward, but after it was off our chests we are much more relaxed, singing to songs and talking about how well tell Sapnap.
————

Word count: 937

Authors note: 2k reads! ITS NOT EVEN FERAL FEBRUARY! Thank you so much!

Also don't be mad. I know it's another short chapter I'm sorry!!!

Take care of yourself and get rest!