Chapter Thirteen

Something was wrong.

I didn't know what, but there was something that didn't sit well with me.

All of the boys were doing something downstairs, while I sat in my bedroom. I felt the urge to go to bathroom, seeing blood all over my underwear.

I had no idea what was happening.

I was going to die.

"Hallie, it's time for dinner," Ashton knocked on the door.

"Okay," I said in a panicky and shaky voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um yeah, I just got out of the shower," I lied.

"Alright, well if you need anything, let me know," He said. I got my phone and googled what was happening to me.

Menstruation, also known as a period, is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue (known as menses) from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina.

Then, I immediately thought back to when Ashton was asking me all this stuff about a period, during the doctors appointment.

***********************************

Ashton's POV

I automatically knew what was happening with Hallie. Well, I didn't know it definitely, but I was pretty sure of what was happening.

Hallie had started her period.

A part of me wanted to see how long it would take for her to come to us about it, but another part of me wanted to help her. She came downstairs awkwardly, before sitting down, avoiding eye contact with us.

After dinner, I decided to be the nice person I am, and go to the store, buying her what she needed. I knew that she wasn't going to come to a bunch of guys with this type of problem, especially how vulnerable it was.

I bought her chocolate, a heat pad, pads, and a bunch of other stuff. Then, I went to her room when I got home. She looked really confused when I handed the bag.

"What is this?" She asked.

"This is for your problem," I laughed.

"What problem?"

"I know that you started your period, and knew you weren't going to say anything anytime soon." Hallie started to blush.

"Babe, it's okay, it's natural," I laughed once more.

********************************

I watched as Michael stole a piece of chocolate from Hallie. She did not look pleased.

In fact, she looked like she was about to attack him. They still didn't know about Hallie starting her period, so there was no warning on not to mess with her.

The disaster unfolded, and Hallie tackled Michael to the ground. Michael looked so scared for his life as Hallie threatened him.

Calum got home from work at this time, looking shocked at the sight in front of him. Hallie was on top of Michael, ruthlessly threatening him.

I whispered for him to help me.

Calum walked over and pulled her away from poor Michael.

"What in the world?!" Calum exclaimed.

"He took my chocolate!" Hallie started to sob. Man, for her first period, she acted like a pregnant woman.

"Okay, okay, we'll buy you more chocolate, but you cannot tackle Michael like it's a game of football," Calum said as he sat on the couch, still holding Hallie while she sniffled.

After Hallie got up and left, we all sat in silence.

"I may have forgot to mention the fact that Hallie started her period," I mumbled. Michael angrily looked at me.

"You couldn't have mentioned that before I decided to take her chocolate?" He ran his hands through his hair.

"Seriously, I saw my life flash before my eyes," We all laughed at the incident that had just occurred.

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

SO JUST A GOOD NIGHT PRESENT FOR Y'ALL. WELL, FOR SOME OF Y'ALL IT'S NIGHT TIME, I' SORRY IF Y'ALL LIVE IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE. ALSO, MY HEART GOES TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING THE REALLY BAD WINTER STORMS AND POWER OUTAGES.

I PROMISE THAT EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OKAY, AND I'M PRAYING FOR Y'ALL!

XOXO, L.