Chapter 10 - Sophie

"Do you have a ride?" Biana asked as they skipped to Fitz's car.

Sophie shakes her. "Grady had to pick up another animal and Edaline's out on errands."

Her adoptive parents, Grady and Edaline, worked on an animal reserve where they got the animals ready to go to a bigger sanctuary.

"Why don't we give you a ride?" Fitz offers as he opens his car door.

"No it's okay, I can walk. It's not that far."

"We insist." Biana hooks her arm through Sophie's and drags her in the car.

"I call shotgun!" Keefe yells as he runs past them. Unfortunately for him, he ends up tripping and face planting into the car door.

Sophie throws her hand over her mouth and tries not to laugh. Biana doubles over in laughter and Fitz stares in shock at his idiotic best friend before he shakes his head and gets in the car.

Keefe turns to the girls and whispers, "You didn't see that."

Sophie glances around. "Didn't see what?"

"Exactly."

Once they all pile into the car, they drive in an awkward silence until Biana speaks up. "Are you able to play later?"

Sophie looks up from her phone and nods. "Yeah, I believe so."

"Play what?" Keefe turns around in his seat, facing them.

"None of your buisness," Biana replies, rolling her eyes.

"They play minecraft together after school a lot." Fitz answers, looking in the rearview mirror, eyes meeting Biana's as she glares at her brother.

"Wait really?" Keefe exclaims. "I wanna join!"

Sophie and Biana glance at each other and Sophie shrugs. "Sure if you want."

"I'll text you the server ip but if you destroy any of my stuff I will murder you in your sleep."

"Got it," Keefe mutters, turning around with wide eyes.

"Wait why can he join but I can't?" Fitz asked under his breath.

Biana makes a face at him. "Who said you couldn't?"

"You did!"

"Did I?"

"Yes!"

"Oh whoops. Well you can join too if you want."

Sophie leans over to look at Biana's phone. "Didn't Dex say something about wanting to join too?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." Biana looks up at Sophie. "Should I just make a groupchat with everyone on the server?"

"Yeah that might be easier."

"Block Game Buddies?" Keefe raises his eyebrow as he reads the chat name.

Biana blushes and turns away from him. "I couldn't think of anything else!"

Keefe hums as he changes the chat name. "That's just worse!" Biana shrieks.

"What do you mean? 'Keefe is the best' is an amazing name."

"Is it though?" Sophie glances up at him.

"How dare you! Of course it is." Keefe whips his head around. "I can't even look at you."

Sophie rolls her eyes. "You're so dramatic."