Chapter 13 - Fitz

After about an hour and a half, everyone but Sophie and Fitz had logged off of the server. Keefe was still in the call with them, but he was muted and was typing in the Discord chat. The call was silent, aside from Sophie mumbling curses under her breath every once in a while.

She had taken a break from trying to finish her farm; Keefe had asked her to build him a house, claiming he had no building skills. He had originally requested a castle as his home, however, Sophie refused. So Keefe settled for a small two-story cabin that was made of dark oak.

Fitz was also trying to build a house but so far all he had was a box of wood. He sighs and walks over to where Sophie was building. Most of the house was done, just the roof had to be finished.

"How's it going, Foster?"

Fitz jumps from the unexpected voice. It seems that Sophie did too; her character uncrouched and fell from the roof, where she was building.

alicornwhisperer fell from a high place.

"Foster?" Keefe asks as Sophie takes a deep breath.

"Oh, you're so dead," Fitz snickers.

"Why? What happened?"

Sophie leaves the call as Fitz replies. "You made her fall off the roof and she died."

"Ohhh."

"I'll plan your funeral."

Keefe sniffles. "Thanks. It means a lot."

"Of course."

After a few minutes of the two boys goofing around, Sophie rejoins the call. "I'm still mad at you Keefe."

---

Not long after she rejoined, Sophie had to log off; Keefe had to leave the call as well so it was way too quiet for Fitz's liking. He was going to finish his house and log off.

Fitz had gotten pretty far with his house and he was almost finished with it, but he didn't have any food and was almost dying of hunger. He didn't see any animals around to get food. He didn't feel comfortable texting the group chat yet, Keefe didn't have any either and Biana would refuse to give him any. The only person he could text and get some food from was Sophie.

Soph

Fitz

Hey, do you happen to have any food I could have? I can pay you back eventually.

Read 6:34 PM

Soph

uhh no i dont think so

you could check my chests if not you could get some from the half built farm

make sure to replant tho

Fitz

Okay, thanks

Read 6:35 PM

Soph

mhm

Fitz quickly went to check Sophie's chests, and to no surprise, there was no food. So he ran to where he remembered the farm being. He chased Keefe there earlier when he had hit him and then after that, killed him.

There wasn't that much wheat or anything there, but it was better than nothing. He gathered all the food he could get and ran back to finish his house.

~~~ 

a/n: sorry for the delayed post. i had a bit  of trouble writing this one but i hope its okay. i'll try and get another chapter out asap