Chapter 18 - Fitz

a/n : wooo here's another chapter. i don't rlly like it but i wanted to get something out. sorry its so short.

if you would like to see more of my writing i have a tumblr @/miss-angxlist

i write some headcanons and scenarios (i also post a lot more there) you can send requests and i'll get them done as soon as possible!

~~~

   Fitz stared up at his ceiling while he gripped his bed sheets. He was mad. He didn't know why, but he was. Just seeing Sophie and Keefe act like that with each other made him mad.

Fitz jumps when his door opens. Biana stares down at him, a plate of food in her hands. She glides and places the food on his bedside table. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." Fitz glares at his sister before he turns his back to her.

He feels his bed dip with added weight. Biana pokes his side. "C'mon. You know I know you better than that."

When he doesn't move, her smile falters. "You can talk to me."

Fitz looks over his shoulder to look at her before looking back to the floor in front of him. "I just don't like how Keefe and Sophie are always hanging out."

Realization hits Biana. "Ohhh. You like her!" Biana practically yells.

Fitz jolts up and covers his sister's mouth. "Be quiet! You're gonna wake everyone up."

Biana bites his hand and he yanks his hand away. "What is wrong with you?"

Biana smirks at her brother and giggles. "Absolutely nothing." She winks before taking his arm and shaking it. "You should tell her!"

"I don't know. What if she doesn't like me back?" Fitx looks down at his feet.

Biana stops shaking his arm. "Well, you never know unless you try."

"Yeah, I guess."

~~~

"What are you waiting for?"

Fitz stares down at his phone. He kept reading over the unsent text. "I don't think I should do this."

"Why?" Biana sits down at the dining room table with her brother.

"It feels like it's too soon. We haven't been really close friends until a few weeks ago."

"Well maybe you guys should hang out more, just the two of you!"

Fitz just stares at Biana before she rolls her eyes. "Give me the phone."

Fitz reluctantly hands his phone over to Biana. "Don't send it without me reading it." Biana nods, only half way paying attention to him as she typed away.

Her fingers slow and she smiles, handing his phone back. He glanced at her suspiciously before reading over the text.

Hey Soph, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout next weekend or something, just the two of us.

He held his breath and hit send.