LOVE IN A TIME OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. Turns out I still have to actually do my schoolwork. I was planning on going by the order of the table of contents for the reviews, but I really want to get the hidden gems in first (because that's what most people are looking for) soooo here are some of my favorites. I'll get more in tomorrow because global warming strikes again and I have a snow day. Also thanks for over 300 views!!

Love in a Time of the Zombie Apocalypse by Rizzle on ff.net

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8611642/1/Love-In-A-Time-Of-The-Zombie-Apocalypse

Plot- 9/10

Readability- 10/10

Smut- 7/10

Banter- 8/10

TikTok breaks- 10/10

Slow Burn- 7/10

Do I recommend? YES

Summary by Rizzle:

After Voldemort, there was this. The clock is ticking to create a cure to the unimaginable horror that currently grips the world. Hermione finds herself unwillingly allied with the most hated man in Wizarding Britain.

Review:

Zombie Apocalypse has got to be the most unique Dramione I've ever read. I was so pumped to read after finishing the first couple of chapters because Draco literally has Hermione in a chokehold the second they're alone. He's definitely toxic, but I can't say he's my favorite. I feel like he was set up to be this crazy genius who has the hots for Hermione, but then he turns normal and I was kind of disappointed. He's a little too distant and cold for my taste, and I feel like the Dramione relationship moves too fast and too slow at the same time. However, the plot is crazy interesting and basically forced me to binge the fic in a couple of days. Rizzle is able to illustrate the zombies in a terrifyingly thrilling way, and the gore is pretty cool. Not to mention the serious biochem lingo strewn throughout the fic. Miss Rizzle clearly did her research, making it all the more authentic. I also LOVE this Harry. He's a gem in this one. Hats off to Rizzle for a great fic, which I without a doubt recommend!