QUEEN OF SWORDS

Queen of Swords by ravenslight on ff.net

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13274361/1/Queen-of-Swords

Plot- 8/10

Readability- 10/10

Smut- 7/10 (basically one scene)

Banter- 8/10

TikTok breaks- 9/10

Slow Burn- 8/10

Do I recommend? YES

Summary by ravenslight:

Hermione Granger is the weapon they never intended to create. And she will bow down to no one. / Voldemort wins AU. Slowburn Dramione.

Review:

Queen of Swords should be a classic for sure. If you like Manacled, you will definitely love this one. Honestly I think it's more dark than Manacled, so prepare! I feel like there are less triggering scenes in terms of quantity, but the scenes that are dark are pretty fucking dark. Basically Hermione ends up being forced to join the Death Eaters and does a bunch of ish with Draco and Theo. She goes through something (that I won't specify) that kind of makes her lose her humanity, so if you like soft Hermione, don't expect a lot of it. If you watch TVD, she sort of turns into Ripper Stefan lmao. But on another note, this is probably the saddest fic I've ever read. DON'T WORRY THOUGH it's still a happy ending. I was just full on sobbing because a certain someone does a certain something. Actually a couple of someones. I don't think that most of you guys will mind too much though because the character that I cried for isn't too popular in the Dramione fandom lmao. I have to say that the Dramione relationship happens kind of quickly and there isn't really enough of it imo but it was still enjoyable. It's also a pretty short fic that can be finished in a couple of days, so give it a try!