VII

You awake with a sound of a long beep, a soft hum from behind you turns silent as a hissing noise is heard when the doors in front of you open. Opening your eyes you see you are in a charging station in CyberLife tower, stepping out you see that you are in your normal attire. After being placed into the CyberLife's automatic cars, you had turned yourself off to conserve the last remaining power you had left.

"I see you're awake." Connor's voice mumbled from behind, guessing he wasn't really ready to be done charging.

Connor steps out, almost falling over for a moment. His systems seem to be taking their sweet time activating, his hair was a little wild, which made him look cute. Stepping in front of him, you take your hand and push his hair back.

"You awake?" You asked, Connor shakes his head.

"No." Connor was acting too adorable. Almost made you want to squeal, but you have to contain yourself.

"Well we have a mission today." Connor perks up, his puppy dog eyes shining brightly.

"Mission?"

His face was so precious, perking up at the sound of mission. He was like a dog, say outside, they get all excited. You say mission, Connor will run for the door, probably be jumping up and down waiting for you to catch up.

"I don't know, I don't get the files. You have them." You lightly poke his chest, he looks away sheepishly. Standing straighter, downloading the information.

"Yes, we have a mission. We should go get Lieutenant Anderson." Connor looks down at you, adjusting his tie slightly.

Nodding, you both leave the room. To your surprise, you had been charging almost all day. Guess being that low charges a lot slower, Connor was in a similar jam. Having to be repaired he had told you he was around 10% when he finally was able to charge, honestly, you wish you were awake when he was like that. Seeing a low power Connor walking the halls of CyberLife, probably running into things. Yes, that is a sight you want to see.

Walking outside, it seemed to be getting ready to snow once again. But, it starts to rain, with slight hail. With the CyberLife car waiting for you two, hovering ever so slightly off the ground.

Stepping in, Connor puts the destination for the Department, in hopes that the Lieutenant will be there working or something. Boy were you wrong, once you got there half the office was already cleared out. Connor at first thought that the lieutenant might e at a bar, checked around six bars in the area, nothing. Connor called, and called, and called. No answer.

Extreme measures were taken, Connor looked up his home address. 115 Michigan Drive. Connor calls a taxi, ringing his number up more.

"Still no answers?" Connor shakes his head.

"It's concerning."

It was, Lieutenant Anderson is a, eccentric cop. But you wouldn't think he would leave his phone on vibrate, hes a cop, someone might be in trouble. Entering the home address, the taxi pulls out.

Connor sat beside you, slightly tapping his finger on the seat of the car. It seemed to be a nervous tick, along with him tilting his head. The taxi soon pulls to the side of the road, to a house.

Stepping out, the taxi leaves you two on the sidewalk in the rain. a box appears with your objective.

Look for LT. Anderson.

After awhile of staring at it in your hub, it glitches out, red appears in front of you making you jump back. Connor stops to look at you from behind his shoulder.