V

Lieutenant Anderson gets into the car once he was finished with his meal, like Connor had said, we waited for him to finish. Pulling out of the side and turning around, the Lieutenant begins to drive.

"Where is this supposed deviant sighting was at?"

"Near an old abandoned building, it's by a plantation." Connor stated.

The Lieutenant nods, driving off towards the old building. But you couldn't stop thinking in the back, it was odd how much your software is becoming unstable. It just randomly happened, just a weird occurrence that appeared. The only thing that you could think that could cause it was a virus, yes, it had to be that.

You couldn't already be malfunctioning, this was only your second day of being activated. Maybe it's just your pushing yourself, maybe downloaded the wrong file and picked up a virus.

The fact that you couldn't determine what is happening with you increases the instability, this wasn't happening before. What changed?

Looking up at the front of the car, you look in the side mirror on the side of the car. Connor sat there, it's eyes closed as its LED was flickering blue. Connor looked very peaceful sitting in the front seat of the car, its strand of hair on its forehead gently moving. Connor was the start of this, Connor was the cause of your software instability. Maybe Connor had obtained the virus?

You couldn't tell, your diagnoitic wasn't telling you anything about your program being compromised. Maybe low battery is the problem, checking how much battery you had left to ease your mind off of this problem with your units. It was at a 56%, you haven't been activated that long and yet you are almost half way drained. Maybe chasing the deviant help drained it a bit, but the fact that soon you will be in the low power mode. A mode which hasn't been tested on, this concerns you. What would happen? Would you shut down? No, CyberLife wouldn't have their prototype that has a battery that drains fast shutdown due to their flaw in design.

The car comes to a stop, getting out with the others in front of a big abandon building. The lieutenant walks into it, coughing upon entering. The dust from inside getting into his lungs, Connor was following. It's LED was a dull blue, meaning Connor wasn't in control.

Inside the building was dark, and moldy. The floors littered with dust and some fallen debris from the ceiling collapsing, it seemed like a very dangerous place for life to even be living here. Some needles were scattered around on the floor with some piles of trash, of course drug addicts would come here. Provide them a trashy building in a dark part of town, they will flock to that spot. Just the place to get a little high.

A old elevator was by the end of the hall, the Lieutenant was inside waiting for the two androids to hurry up. Once inside, the lieutenant hits the third floor. Going to check from top to bottom. The lieutenant walks out, looking around before turning to look at Connor and you.

"Hey Connor?" Connor's LED flashes from yellow back to blue, looking at Lieutenant Anderson giving a slight hum. Stepping out, you stand next to the lieutenant.

"You run outta batteries or what?" Connor shakes its head.

"I'm sorry, I was making a report to CyberLife."

"Uh... Well do you plan on staying in the elevator?" Lieutenant Anderson asked.

"No!.... I'm coming." Though Connor stays in the elevator for a little while longer, by the time Connor left the Lieutenant had walked away.

"What do we know about this guy?"

"Not much," You looked at the walls, making a face at the mold that was on it.