II

Coming too, light fills your view. standing on marble stone, you recognize it as the Zen Garden. A program paradise, where you can go to discuss things with your handler and get new missions from, it was supposed to look similar to a peaceful garden. It represent the Androids who accompanies stability. Looking to your side, stands RK800 who looks at you tilting its head. Then a gray box appears telling you what to do.

Find Amanda.

    The both of you begin to walk down the marble path way, both walking in sync. The trees swayed letting the light from above make patterns on the marble and grass grown, white birds resting on perches within the trees singing softly within the breeze. On the water were two white swans swimming together side by side, their pure white reflections within the water rippling, distorting them.

    "I do not know why you are currently here." RK800 questions you, both of you were walking beside the water, both reflections within the water was a pure looking than what you'd normally have in the real world.

    "I am your counterpart, I was sent to assist you in your mission. Cyberlife has full confident in your abilities, but they wanted to make sure that you would have a high probabilities of success. So they made me." RK800 nods a bit, as the two of you walk over a marble bridge to the middle of the Zen Garden.

    Birds flew out of the way, their feathers glistening in the light.

    Amanda was by the roses, cutting them, her black hair in a style that seemed to defy the laws of psychics. Stopping side by side, RK800 steps forward a bit to make their presence known to the computer generated person before them.

    "Hello Amanda." It spoke softly, which caught Amanda's attention. By her head, a label pops up with her name by it.

Amanda Trusted.

    Amanda turns around with a rose in her hand staring at the both of you with a stern look, before smiling at the both of them. Seeming very pleased that they were there with her at that moment, a small gust of wind moves her clothing gently. Her dark skin contrasting against her white and bright clothing, her black hair in a weird looking style, but still fitting for her.

    "Connor and look who we have, [Y/N]. It's wonderful to finally met you." She spoke turning slightly around, her blue wrap hanging off of her shoulder. The bright blue spot of color on her making her white clothes underneath stand out even more than normal, her hand gently holding a rose within her hand, along with pliers.

    "It's good to see you two." Connor gives Amanda a smile, making you step forward standing next to Connor. Your height difference was clearly noticeable, seeing as you are only to Connor's chest.

    "Congratulations Connor." She praised as she goes back to cutting the roses that were on the rose wall, she would cut the thorns and swipe them away from her on the ground.

    "Finding that deviant was far from easy," She continued, stopping to smell one rose, the red petals brushing against her skin. Her voice sounded gentle and odd in that moment, as if a mother praising her child.

    "And the way you interrogated it was very clever." You noticed that Connor took a deep breath its chest raising outward a bit more, you could tell Connor found it pleasing to do as it was told to get praised by Amanda. It's face would lift up a bit, its brown eyes shining slightly. Connor almost appeared as human in that very moment.

    "You've been remarkably efficient Connor." Amanda turns around holding one rose close to her chest, staring at Connor. With each praise Connor seemed to relax more, it's hands down by its side.