X

You awoke with a jolt, remembering a loud bang and then nothing. Scanning the room, taking note of a few humans in the room. Some dressed as scientists, other as board members.

"[Y/N], your last predecessor was destroyed... We have word to believe, Connor, your counterpart has been compromised. It is up to you to save humanity and take down the deviants leader... For the sake of our future and for humanity." The human informed.

You pull yourself off of the table, heading out to begin your mission to neutralize the deviants and their leader, along with your counterpart.

Entering a ammunition room, filled with equipment that the humans would need to fend off deviants, you grab a pistol and a suit case that holds a sniper rifle. Quickly grabbing extra ammo for said weapons on the safe side, wanting to be ready for what is to come for this special mission.

A though enters your system as you walk through the halls to the elevator, wondering about what had happened before your past self was destroyed. Your memory core clearly remembers Connor being there, going to apprehend Markus; the leader of the deviants. It had told you to stay with the other androids to avoid suspicion, then humans came and shot everyone up.

Your hand begins to tremble, the memory of panic when you couldn't find Connor during the time. The "fear" of being shot or even the "fear" of your counterpart being killed. Of course it was only because you didn't want to fail your mission, that was the reason.

A firm shake of the head to clear unwanted thoughts of your now deviant counterpart, you have to stay focus at the mission at hand. It was now just a target, an obstacle in the way of the future for mankind. It will be exterminated if proven dangerous to the mission.

A few memories of your time on the case felt a bit fuzzy, like something had corrupted the memory core, something had been deleted. But one thing that remained constant, Connor had failed the mission time and time again, Connor had failed you. CyberLife will be a lot better without it when you finish, this was your purpose.

Stepping out into the lobby area, soldiers lined the windows and doorways, eyeing you as you walk on by. Suspicion of you rightly place with the uprising android problem, it wasn't their fault to think that you were a danger to them.

"Agent 23 identified."

A holographic scan inter voice informed, scanning all those who enter the premises, as well as those who leave.

"Connor, android identified."

Stopping in your tracks, watching Connor as it makes it's way through the greenery area of the lobby.

It was here, do they know? You wanted to call out that Connor was a deviant but you couldn't, just watching RK800 walk towards the black statue that was near where you stood.

Your Thirium pimp begins to violently pump, making you believe you were just stress from the fact that a deviant had just walked into the tower to do who knows what. As it got closer, your body automatically tenses up, preventing you from moving.

Eyes locking, Connors full of shock even though it seemed to be trying to conceal its emotions on its face. Was Connor that surprised that you were here?

Once it entered the elevator, you quickly walk over to an agent. Their backs were to you, their hands clenching the gun as if ready to attack anything that they see. This made you uneasy, they could shoot you right now if they wanted to.

"Excuse me, Agent. I have some information pertaining to the RK800 android named Connor." You spoke softly.

"What is it," he didn't sound too happy that you were talking with him.