III

The sound of the machine turning off, you open your eyes scanning the room. It was bare with no signs of life ever remotely entering the room, it becomes more clear when the doors to the recharging station opens itself open. Stepping out, the click of your shoes hit the marble floor. Doing a scan of your systems to make sure nothing went wrong while you were recharging, Connor walks out of his station giving you a side look.

    "We need to report back to the department, need more cases to continue our mission." Nodding at your fellow Android counterpart, the two of you exit the room in a orderly fashion, way.

    Getting back to the police station, Connor walks towards the receptionist you trailing behind Connor. Outside was raining still, but it was going to get worse than how you arrived in.

    "Hello? Can I help you?" The android said, its hair pulled in a ponytail out of it's face.

    "I'm here to see Lieutenant Anderson." Connor spoke to the ST300, who tilts it's head.

    "Do you have authorization?" The android questioned, stepping out from behind Connor you place a hand on its arm.

    "I was here yesterday, the same authorization should be in your system." The android's LED turns yellow as it downloads and searches through the computer.

    "Lieutenant Anderson hasn't arrived yet, but you both can wait at his desk." Walking past the doors, Connor scans the room, walking towards a certain empty desk.

    "This is his desk..." Scanning the desk, Connor turns around to look at a human across the room on his desk.

    "Excuse me. Do you know what time Lieutenant Anderson usually arrives?" Connor questioned, the cop looks at Connor and you for a moment.

    "Depends on where he was the night before, if we're lucky, we'll see him before noon." The cop turns back to his computer and continues his work, Connor looks back towards you.

    "Thanks..."

    A few moments past, both Connor and you had scanned his desk, noticing dog hair and noting his type of music that he listens to. Soon enough Lieutenant Anderson walks through the doors, after registering that there were two androids there at his desk he mutters a 'fucken hell' under his breathe before looking back at the two.

    "What are you two still doing here?" He questioned. Connor goes to answer but was interrupted.

    "Hank! My office. Now." Lieutenant Anderson groans, walking towards the office of his captain.

Stepping within the doorway, he heads to a chair, both Connor and you stand there behind both chairs. Connor places its hands in front of it, while you place your hands behind your back. Once the doorway closes, Captain Jeffrey sighs rubbing his bald head, clearly upset about something.

"I got ten new cases involving androids on my desk everyday. We've always had isolated incidents, old ladies losing their android maids and that kind of crap... but now. We're getting reports of assaults and even homicides, like that guy last night... This isn't just CyberLife's problem anymore. It's now a criminal investigation and we've gotta deal with it before the shit hits the fan." The captain pauses for a short moment, by his body shifting the things he was going to say weren't going to be liked by Lieutenant Anderson.

"I want you to investigate these cases and see if there's any link." Lieutenant Anderson raises his arms, by his raise in heartbeat he was clearly angry about this.

"Why me? Why do i gotta be the one to deal with this shit? I am the least qualified cop in the country to handle this case! I know jack shit about Androids, Jeffery!" Motioning to Connor and you, unfazed by his outburst the Captain lets Lieutenant Anderson continue.