Eli and Carrie

Regina got woken up by someone booping her nose nonstop seeing Tristan with a bed head and some red on pants. "What?" Said Regina feeling Duncan pulling on her waist. "Want to play a prank on Elliot and Carl?" Said Tristan. "They drunk again. Didn't they?" Said Regina checking if Duncan was still asleep. "What do you expect from those dunks? So you in before we go." Said Tristan. "Why not? It's funny to see those two pissed off. Let get out of beasts grip." Said Regina. "Not happening, Rebel." Said Duncan lifting his head on her shoulder. "I'll split the candy box and have Ben get autographed T-shirts of your favorite bands." Said Regina. Duncan hummed narrowing his eyes looking at her and Tristan."Done. I'm gonna be here waiting for you." Said Duncan as Regina got off of the top bunk. "Actually you guys got a challenge today." Said Regina following Tristan after putting on her pants and jacket."Do I have a guess in this?" Said Duncan before they were out the door. "Just thank youri parole officer for sharing the idea to Chris." Said Regina jumping into Tristan's back. "Sorry Bro." Said Tristan jumping over the steps and ran to the boat. Regina got off once they were insideand followed the loud snoring coming from Elliot's room. She went in as Ben came in holding up his recording her looking around the room and sniffed the air a little.

"Did Elliot shove a dead skunk up his ass? It fucking smells worse then his breath." Said Regina as Ben and Tristan laughed. She heard the snore coming from the bathroom as Ben opened the door showing Elliot in the bath tub in his boxers and Carl's head in a toilet bowl without a shirt. "I think I know what to do. Ben you go get my naire shampoo while I try to get the makeup, and Tristan get two dresses and wigs from the next season of the show." Said Regina. "You are the best. I'm going to have to ask you for more prank ideas in the future. Readers out there If this gets ten or more comments on prank ideas on this story and the author will put it on her next sequel to Another One. Let's get them 'fixed' up. Sorry Bro." Said Ben then turned the phone on at Regina. She put her hand on the tile wall so she wouldn't call on Elliot and did a hard slap across his face. Tristan quietly laughed bending over a little when he didn't wake up then moved out of the way for Ben to kick Carl in the sack which did nothing but earn a soft snort. "This is going to be worth it." Said Regina as Chris was flying over the camp again. "Time to turn these Dickheads into Drag Queens." Said Ben. "That's what going for these dumbasses." Said Regina. "Can you stop bloody swearing. We got young readers out here." Said Ben pointing to the reader. "They heard and seen worse. Don't ever do this unless your friends are overly drunk." Said Regina looking at the reader. "That's true. Let's get get to it." Said Tristan. The trio went their way as Chris was cuffing the remaining teams while the other ex teammates watch from the loser island on the opposite side. "This is kinda childish don't you think?" Said Courtney looking away from the live screen to face everyone. "Come on. She brings the fun side this show. If she didn't show up then we've been bored out of our minds when don't have to do the challenges." Said Trent. "Yeah and we wouldn't have met her dog or the puppies." Said Saddie. "Totally and I think she's bring out the best in Duncan since he barely done anything." Said Caddie.

"Well I don't think so. After all she's really just using him to make herself happy." Said Courtney. "Have you heard the part from her journal that Heather read and the article about her dad? She's been through a lot. You just need to take the fact that Duncan isn't into you anymore." Said Bridgette. "The article is clearly fake." Said Courtney. "Gwen and Lashawna both said they knew her before any of us. Regina's mom was murdered by her dad and had to live her life in the foster social society until chef came in." Said Cody. "Still she can't just be having on a show that she was kicked off of and dating one of the contestants at the same time." Said Courtney walking inside the lounge house. "Should we go after her?" Said Trent. "I don't think so looked like she's on her 'time' so leave her. Trust us." Said Lizzy before eating a live fish she caught in the pool. "Or she's extremely jealous that Duncan liked her first." Said Noah earning a coconut to the head. The camera switches back onto Ben and Regina applying the shampoo all over Elliot and Carl's head and face. "Why didn't I think of this before?" Said Ben trying to hold in his laugh once Regina wiped the stuff and hairs clean off. He held up the eye shadow pallet to Regina after putting the bright lipsticks on their lips and started going the eyes first making it bigger and cartoony looking then did a heavy contour. "Alright, while I get the disgusting food for the challenge. You and Tris can super glue the wigs and clothes." Said Regina passing Tristan on her way to the cafeteria. "Meanwhile I already hid all of Carl's and Elliot's clothes inside of a secret compartment that only I know. That way they'll be stuck like this for a month on our way back to the UK." Said Ben before putting the phone up on the shelves viewing him and Tristan putting the outfits on their friends after gluing the wigs on their now bald heads.

Hours go by as Regina uncuffed everyone after the challenge was over then heard shouting coming her way. Everyone started laughing and woof whistling at something behind her. She turned to see Elliot wearing a long grey-white wig with short pink and white dress trying to hit Ben. "I look like a white version of Ursula on cocaine." Said Elliot. "She looks more better than you. And Carl looks like Buzz's girlfriend from home alone." Said Regina after Elliot picked her up by her jacket. "Stop helping Ben on his stupid pranks." Said Elliot getting to her face. "And give us back our clothes." Said Carl walking with aqua green dress with a honey brown wig. " I don't know what you girls are talking about. But at least everyone is doing well after seeing that." Said Regina after Elliot shoved her to the ground. "This is bullshit. We are leaving now and you decide to do this. What the fuck is wrong with you?! You simple bitch!" Said Elliot walking back to the boat. "Says one to know one, Elli. Just embrace your inner bitch like Carrie." Said Regina. "Oh fuck you and Ben. I'm going to find the bloody super glue remover before Elliot uses the whole bottle.," Said Carl leaving quickly after he tripped on his dress. Ben high fives Regina and went back to the boat while Tristan gave her a brotherly hug. "Call us alright." Said Tristan walking backwards. "Will do. Tell Gigi. I said hi and should meet up again." Said Regina as the boat left. "On it. Now let's us know if you ever decide on giving the puppies away." Ben yelled. "I'll DM you! Bye guys." Regina called back before they were far enough. "Had a great time, babe." Said Duncan standing next to her. "Yeah. I did. Now I need to do some clean up. See you in six hours." Said Regina going the set ups in the camp.