Heather vs. Regina

After her talk with Chris, Regina went to the girls cabin and saw he girls except Heather. "Where's Ski-Bitch?" Said Regina. "Shower her stink away but not for long." Said Gwen holding up a wrench. "How bout a live beat down." Said Regina. "I'm listening." Said Gwen smiling. "Get heather at the open area there will be cage and I don't what it takes just get her in. I'm going to get the guys." Said Regina. She walked to her bed and grab her stuff. "Why are you packing your stuff?" Said Gwen. "Isn't it obvious? I'm moving out. I'm not trusting that back stabbing bitch after she kept on going through our shit." Said Regina.

"Where are even to go? Not that I care." Said Eva. "I already have room that Chris had his team build." Said Regina. "Since when did Chris ever be nice to us?" Said Gwen. "Since chief told him about me being his baby girl." Said Regina. Gwen jaw dropped and Eva was raising a brow. "No fucking way. He's your new dad." Said Gwen pointing to her in shock. Regina nodded and smiled. "Anyways I better get the boys." Said Regina and walked over to the boys. Knocking on door loudly and saw Duncan open it. "You miss me already babe." Said duncan. "Actually I wanted to know if you boys are up for girl fight." Said Regina.

"We're in and I'll be rooting for ya." Said duncan. "Good I better get ready." Said Regina giving Duncan a quick kiss. She then sprinted to the open area and went inside her studio getting her fight gear on. After she was done and got out her studio she saw Chris sitting on high chair with Chief wearing the referee outfit and along with some camera crew. Regina got in the cage and leaned against the wall and waited in the dark. "Attention tonight we have entertainment tonight. Please meet us at the open area." Chris announce through the speakers.

Everyone sat on the bleachers that were set up around the cage. "I hoope she knows what she's doing." said Geoff. "Trust I've seen her fight and you better have your coffin ready." said Gwen. Heather and Lindsey walked on the bleachers until Chief was pacing back and forth on the phone. "Heather get your behind over here." said Chief. "What you do want?" said Heather walking towards him. "I want you put these on to see if it can fit on the Fighter." said Chief shoving the out fit heather and pushed her in the dressing room. "Whatever?" said Heather doing as she was told.

She done and came only to be dragged into the cage that was quickly locked. "What is going on? I demand some answers!" she said. "Just admit it Heather." said bridgette crossing her arms. "To What? I hav nothing to hide." said Heather. "Admit that you set me and Trent up." said Gwen standing up from the bleachers and pointed her finger at Heather. "Get over it your done and there's nothing that you or anyone can do about it." Said Heather looking her nails. Then someone turned on the light behind her showing Regina tightening her gloves and cracked her neck. "Oh really Bitch. Lets see about that." Said Regina then swung a right hook to her face.

Heather fell against the cage wall as everyone was cheering and tell what move to use. Heather got up and swung left. Regina dodged it and did a round house kick to the stomach. She took a few steps back until she was near the chain link wall ran and jaw kicked her to the back. Heather fell flat on her face and got on her then jumped on Regina's back. She started clawing her back with her slightly long nails until she got slammed into the wall hard. Regina turned around quick and sent another right hook to heather's face knocking her out and fell on the floor doing manican pose of her arms up in the air with a slight bend and legs locked together.

Chief unlocked the door walking toward Heather doing a ten second count and raised Regina's right arm while blowing the whistle. Duncan ran inside the cage and lifted Regina up to put her on his shoulder while everyone chanted 'Gina' until they went back to their cabins. Regina was put down and duncan held her waist bringing her close to him. They kissed for a while until Regina pulled away but Duncan held his grip on her. "Duncan I have to shower. I got some of heathers blood on me." She said. "You what? No way." Said Chris as he walked by the two. He came over and Regina showed them the drops of blood on her legs,hands,and shoulder. "Damn that Chief's girl alright." Said Chris after he took a few pictures and left.