Prank Time

Regina's pov

"Quit moving. Im trying to put the rubbing alcohol on your dick." i told him. "Shut up you simple bitch. You have no idea how much this hurts all because of this little shit." said Elliot lying on the bed pointing to Angel next to him. "If you dont want me to save your dick then go to the infirmary then. Its close to the amphitheatre cant miss it." i told Elliot locking the first aide. Elliot got up and left the boat wearing nothing but his dirty underwear. "How did this happen Carl?" said Ben. Carl was holding the camera pointing to me and Ben. "He tried to put your clothes into a cooler of meat that was above the clothes liner and one of his underwears fell in." said Carl. "Carl that island has Bears, sharks, wolves, and possibly bigfoots in those woods and that idiot still has those smelly boxers on." i said. Ben and Carl looked at me really shocked then laughed. "He's a dead man." said Ben. "He'll live. Im going to feed it to the sharks. If you got prank idea let me know by text." i said pushing my hair back away from my face. I took the meat out and put them in a bag and went to the docks to feed the three sharks. After a while I went to the infirmary seeing Dad, Trent in a body cast, and a high Elliot in a wheel chair. "I just gave him stitches and a little something to numb the pain. So what happened?" said Hatchet. I pretty much summarize the whole issue as dad laughed and left to tell Chris.

Elliot started giggling and swatting at something in the air as we got back to the deck seeing Ben doing a video. "You might want to lock him his room. Im guessing the shot got him too high." i said leaving him with Ben and Carl. I walked to the mud ski challenge seeing Heather holding up the keys calling shots. She got on the ski boat with Harold wearing a tiny underwear. Tristan was with Chris watching the challenge. "How's Elliott?" said Tristan as i sat on the front. "High as fuck and had stitches." i told him. "Tris told me about his incident but how can a little puppy bite a guy down there." said Chris. "Chef will tell ya." i said as Heather was losing. "Go Harold!" i said. "Your not on the team anymore." said Bridgette. "I know i just love pissing Heather off." i said as Heather faced Harold. Tristan looked closely at what she had. "Is she cheating?" said Tristan seeing the knife. Heather's top was ripped off as I lifted Tristan's short over his head since Heather was exposed by two seconds. "Really. Dont i get a say in this." said Tristan earning a slap to his arm. "Hey Regina. Do you know anything about whos the crush girl?" said Bridgette. "Im going to see the guys." said Tristan walking away as he took off his shirt for the girls. "I do but i dont want to spoil it." i said. "Oh come on." said Bridgette. "Please. I'll do whatever you want." she says going on her knees. Regina rolled her eyes as Duncan went flying to the tree as Lindsey slides her way to victory. "Still not telling but . . ." she paused whispering the incident with Angel into her ear. Bridgette gasped covering her mouth from laughing Regina nodded as Duncan falls down. "You ok babe?" said Regina walking towards him. "Yeah im alright." said Duncan dusting off the leaves off his shirt. Regina got a text from Ben and put her phone away before Duncan can sneak a peek. 

Later that night everyone was on the fire pit waiting to see who was getting voted off. Regina was playing poker with Ben, Tristan, and Carl. She grabbed another card as Chris handed everyone a marshmallow except Duncan and Harold. "Harold flacked for reasons we dont know about and Duncan did a major flack on the challenge for not letting Lindsey win." said Chris until Duncan got to his face. "The chick was determined." Duncan growled. "Which is why your safe." said Chris giving the last marshmallow. Harold grabbed his belongings and went to the dock of shame. "Quit looking at my cards or you'll be getting the same treatment as Elliott." said Regina. "What treat?" said Carl. "Let just he feeling blue." said Ben as Regina held back a laugh. "You saw boobies." said Bridgette in shock. "He's not the only one but ive seen worse." Regina said putting her cards down. The guys dropped their cards i defeat as Ben gave her a box of sweets. Duncan walked over to her and had her on his lap putting his face on her neck. Harold then confessed about his crush on Lashawna which the two shared a very short kiss as Chef drove him home. "Who's chest did you see?" said Lashawna. "I'll take one guess Coco." said Regina as Heather got out of the showers. "Should we do something?" said Tristan seeing the girls talk. "No. But is Ell still out cold." said Regina looking the boys. "Yeah why?" said Carl. "Babe want help me on Ben's prank with a mix of mine." said Regina. "Yeah why not." said Duncan. Both teams went to the cabins hanging out while Duncan and Regina went inside the boat house. "Ok brofos here's what happened? Elliott had the great idea of putting my clean clothes into the meat cooler but little did he know was it was outside near the clothes liner where his underwear were hanging. One fell inside the opened cooler as i pranked him earlier by yanking his towel off and shut the door on him as he went outside. So Regina had the idea of covering Elliott's whole body with wax with blue dye and to make things worse is i have this white beanie from our new merch and put it on his head. I'm going to talk to Chris about this while Carl records Regina and her boyfriend Duncan putting the prank into action. Elliott your about to be waking up as a Smurf. Sorry Bro." said Ben as Carl's shuts the camera. Ben put on his hoodie and went out as Tristan already asleep on the couch. Duncan walked into Elliott's room with Regina and Carl recording night vision behind him.