Comrades

Over the past week Regina hasn't showed up around campus for almost half the day since her job as Chief's assistant. She was in the back pulling out the food and put them in five cans until it was full. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and heard groaning behind her. turning around to see Loki standing there. "Hey Loki where have been up to for the past few weeks." said Regina pulling the back door wide open and placed a cement block against it. She picked up all the heavy cans over to the serving window. Loki grabbed her pant leg and it slight tug. "Ok lead the way." said Regina.

Loki walked through the back and towards the forest with Regina following close behind. They stopped at the entrance of cave where Loki and Neva were staying in. Loki stood howled then heard four howls back separately. Then ran heard little barks and there came three puppies with Neva walking towards them. "Loki I always knew you would be great dad and you too Neva." said Regina kneeling down to take a good look at the pups. The first two were twins but only difference was that one was lighter than the other and was opposite genders. And the last was white and grey with bio colored eyes. the right had Loki's blue eye and the other was brown.

"Dad is going to be surprised when he sees you three and I give you a signal for you bring them if thats fine with you two." said Regina. Loki and Neva lifted their heads up once. "Anyways i better head back for the challenge." She said getting up and dusting her pants. Neva picked up the twins by her month and walked back to the cave with Loki doing the same. She smiled and went back to camp walking to the docks as everyone was lined up with Chief in charge. "Now where in sane heck were you been maggot." said Chief walking off the dock and stopped in front Regina. Regina clicked her boots together and did a salute. "Big Daddy Chief i had gotten a message from my mutts." yelled Regina.

"Well it better not happen again. Now what was the message." said Chief. "You'll find out very soon sir." said Regina. "At ease soldier." said Chief walking back on the dock. Regina walked beside him and was handed a stick like Chiefs. She walked forward and noticed Duncan drooling at her. She was about to head towards him until Chief beat her to it. "Boy you better stop looking at my daughter like that or do you want clean the stalls with your toothbrush." said Chief. "What you have a kid? I bet they were worst than Regi here." said Heather. Regina walked over and wacked her on the thigh hard. "Ow watch it freak." She said.

"I am the second boss of you or do you want clean up after the bigfoots." said Regina going in front of her face. "Second boss?" said Duncan raising an eyebrow. "If you got a problem that then shut it!" yelled Chief then explained what they were doing. Both teams held their canoes for two hours and Chief sat on top on one of them. "Dad can I show that message to make it harder for them." Said Regina smirking. "Show me?" Said Chief raising an eyebrow. She smiled and did a load ass whistle and howls were heard. Loki and Neva stopped at the ledge where the gap was between them and the canoes. Then heard puppies barking and went aside their parents.

Chief looked at them and Regina smiling. "Thanks soldier. Now this challenge is a lot more interesting. Now get into for positions." said Chief. Regina got on the killer bass with Chief,Neva, and grey-white pup on Chiefs lap. As Chris sat on the screaming Gophers with Loki and the Twins. "Did you name them yet." said Chris as the twins were getting into brawl. "No Loki showed them to me today after I was doing my job in the mess hall."said Regina. "Well judging by the way the twins attitude. I think Angie and Demon. What do you think Loki,Neva?" She said. Loki looked at his son and daughter playing then barked twice.

"Angie and Demon it is but about this little guy." Said Chief hold up the grey one. "I don't know. But we'll find out sooner or later." Said Regina. Chief put the pup back on his lap and heard Harold say something. "Did you have to say something to say?" Said chief hanging his upside down looking at Harold. "No."said Harold looking the other way. Loki,Angie and Demon jumped down then laid down in the shade. Demon chased Angie barking around and bumped into someone's leg. "Hey watch it you stupid little runt." Said Heather then pushed him away with her foot. Demon growled and peed on Heather's feet then kicked the sand towards her.

Regina laughed her ass off while clapping at that moment. "I'm starting like Demon already." Said Duncan smiling at the pup chasing his sister again. Hours went by and the pups slept by their parents side who were next to Chief's feet as he was telling his bootcamp stories. "I'm sorry you guys but I barely feel my arms." said Lindsey letting go of the canoe and rang the bell. The screaming gophers dropped the canoe in exhaustion and the killer bass cheered as they won. Chief blew his whistle making the pups bark in alarm and told the campers to go to the mess hall. As everyone left Loki and Neva carried the pups back to the cave.