Secret Out

The team were backstage practicing their performance to win the challenge. Since Courtney was injured and couldn't participate at all and was desperate to in. So Regina walked towards her holding her drumsticks and gently tapped her shoulder. What is it Regina can't you see I'm busy finding talent here?" said Courtney. "Calm your ass down I'm here to help win this since your not the only one who plays with an instrument. I already convinced Chris and Chief. I'm the only one here and Harold will make our team lose." said Regina.

Courtney looked at Harold picking his nose and sniffed the booger. Sighing She nodded her head then winced at the pain. "Fine your up after Heather." Said Courtney. Heather walked up and sat on the chair holding an old book. "I was going to dance for you but instead i want to talk about your inner spirit for teamwork." said Heather opening a book. "That bitch is going to pay." said Regina looking extremely pissed that Heather. As her team was seeing her expression they slowly backed up and pretend they didn't see anything.

"Age: 16 Ever since the incident with HIM I still kept on having the nightmares of that night where he kept on screaming, "This isn't over when I'm outta here you'll be seeing your mother soon. If the last thing i do." then pushed him in the back of the car. Being carried by the policewoman i saw my mom's body severely beaten to death that I didn't recognize her anymore. Everywhere I go I see parents having fun with their kids and I was being to wonder if someone out there could help me end this nightmare.

Heather stopped reading Regina's journal and bowed smirking at the now pissed killer bass. "That was so on called for." said Courtney. "Don't worry THEY will deal with her very soon." said Regina with her hair covering her face."Now up next the killer bass." said Chris announced on the speaker. "Go Regina your on." She said as Regina walked on stage while her team cheered some encouragement. She sit on the stool that was facing her drums and looked at Lashawna giving her a nod then saw the curtains being pulled open seeing everyone staring at her. Started the playing the drums while she was letting her emotions Regina saw Loki and a pure white wolf sitting next to the edge of the bleachers.

After she was done Everyone cheered and Chris walked up on stage. "We have a winner the Killer bass and you Regina are great with those beats." said Chris. He noticed that Regina barely said anything got up from her seat and walked away with Loki and the wolf following her. Chief went over to Heather and snatched the journal and walked to the same direction as Regina. "This is not good. Heather reading Regina's personal journal is not cool and you might want to watch your back." said Chris walking to his mansion. "Whatever it's not she doesn't scare me. She just a useless freak who doesn't know about the word counseling and proper makeup." said Heather scoffing. Gwen and Lashawna glared at Heather but Duncan more like 'I'll kill you in your sleep' look.

Meanwhile at the mess hall. "Thanks Hatchet. I know how get her back and some fun for you and Chris. Now here's what's going to happen . . ." said Regina explaining the plan. Hatchet listened and called someone on the phone.