Been Accepted

? Pov
I was sitting at my bay window of my room of the foster care I was living in waiting for my mail to come. Taking out my phone to see if I got any text messages from my friends online since they are going on a show like me but wasn't so sure. Ever since my dad went back to jail for attempting to look for me to finish his job he did before. A knocking came and entered my 'sister.' "Hey Regina. How are you holding up since you mailed your cd weeks ago." said the eight year old wearing a marvels shirt and batman pajamas. "Fine. What you need Leah?" I said pulling her on my lap.

"Well I just wanted to know of you can get Aaron of my back? He and the other kids at school are making fun of my clothes." said Leah. "Bring him here and go check the mail ok." i said putting her down and see her run down the hall. My phone started buzzing and it was from Horrorflick237. "HEY DEVILE HOW R THINGS GOING?" it read. "FINE IM JUST HELP LEAH WITH HER BULLIES AT SCHOOL." i replied back. "Ur back story." it said. "YEAH." i replied then hung up. Aaron walked in and sat next to me. "You wanted to see me Regina." said Aaron. "Leah tells me that you picked on her wanna tell me why." i said crossing my arms and leaned against the window.

"She always dresses in long shirts and jackets and there for boys." said Aaron. "Aaron that's her style. You want to know about why she like that. Is because she looks up to you like an older brother. Did you think about that." i said. Aaron sighed pulling his legs to his chest and looked the other way. "No i didn't. Oh i forgot to ask how come you been gone for six years." said Aaron. "I signed for military school to get more educated and show people what I can do other than wrestling. Besides at least someone over there help me with my daddy issues." i said.

Then Leah came with an envelope and an orange packet walking towards the two. "Here Regina." She said giving it to her. "Thank you and you two go outside that you guys can talk." I said opening the envelope. "Do we have to." Said Aaron. "Do you want Loki to chase you guys again." I said looking at the letter. A husky-wolf lifted his head when his name was mentioned. The kids looked at him and at Regina then quickly went out of the room. Regina laughed and skimmed through the letter and orange packet. I went on my phone messaging my friends. "GUESS WHO'S GOING TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND." I typed then got two replies.

"NO WAY GIRL IM HEADING OVER THERE TOO." Replied DARKCOCO24 then HORRORFLICK237 says "ME TOO. HOW DO I KNOW IF YOU REALLY GOING TO BE THERE?" I just smiled that I'm going to see two if my friends. "I'LL BRING MY BABY LOKI." I replied to both of them and turned my phone off. I began opening my drawers and put them in my duffel bag. Sitting on my bed petting Loki on the head. "Your ready to go with me boy." I said then received a little yelp/bark. "Ok the boat is going to pick us up at 9 o'clock. We need to get up around eight thirty." Then Loki got down and walked to the door then turned the handle to make Aaron and Leah fall.

"You both know Loki is part wolf and smart enough to know what you guys are doing." Said Regine zipping up her bag. "I told Aaron that and did you get in?" Said Leah as the two got up while Loki went back on the bed lying down. "Yeah and two of my friends are heading there too. Me and Loki won't leave until eight tomorrow." Said Regine. "We're glad that your in and dinners ready. Ms. Vech made her 'famous' meatloaf with mash potatoes." Said Aaron. The trio shivered in disgust. "Don't worry I got a stash of food in my room somewhere she can't even think about finding. Now come on let's get it over with." Said Regine as the three left the room while Loki hid underneath the bed used the clothes to cover himself.