Dodging Time

*confessional*
After the awake-athon as Chris put it I wanted to brutally beat the living shit out Harold and his loud ass snore even Loki tried block out noise then gave up and slept in the empty caves which I don't blame him. Lastly I know Heather is up to something ever since she 'found' Eva's mp3 and if she even thinks about messing with me. Well let's just say I have ways to make a body disappear. Later bitches.
*confessional over*

Everyone was sitting on the tables barely eating because of Harold. Regina was too tired to change to her pajamas (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_61/set?id=195418452) and brought her blanket she got on her birthday last month. walking over to the killer bass and slammed her forehead on the table next Duncan. "Regina, Duncan. You both look like crap dude." said Chris walking in front of the two tables. Regina flipped him off without lifting her head while turned his to look at him. "Stuff it and I agree with her. So Fuck you." said Duncan pointing Regina who was still hold the finger at Chris.

Courtney then explained comfortable Chris about Harold's snoring. "Man four nights of no sleep how much are you hurting." said Chris after that Regina let her blanket off to try to attack Chris like she did Ezekiel. Just as she a few inches to even hurt him Chief was walking out of the kitchen seeing what she was about to do then run over and picked her up by her torso. "Regina I'll make you my famous coffee if don't murder Chris." Chief whispered. "Fine he'll live." said Regina being put back on her seat. Putting the blanket back on she leaned her head on Duncan.

Regina's pov

As i was trying to doze i heard a few giggles and laughter. Then heard heather saying about an alliance and Chris something about the challenge. I felt Duncan getting up but i didn't budge. "Come sweetheart lets gets this over with." he said. "Fuck the challenge." i whined. I heard him laughing a little then felt him picking me up bridle style and felt my body bouncing a little. "Fine im walking." i said putting myself on my feet walking toward the glass gym. Taking a seat and made myself comfortable to fall asleep. But saw Duncan heading to my direction and put his head on my thighs. "Wake us up and you be burying your own grave." i said before falling asleep on one of the bleachers in a sitting position.

It was two to zero and the killer bass were desperate to win the challenge. "Ok someone has to wake them up. They're the only chance we got." said Courtney. Sadie walked to Regina then quickly poke her on the cheek. Nothing happened so she poke again until Regina's eyes snapped opened and turn her head towards her. "You guys five seconds to explain to me why you woke up or someone is flying to the hospital." Regina growled at Sadie. "We're losing the challenge so we need you and Duncan to help us win this or one of you are going home." Said Courtney stepping in between the girls. "Fine let me wake up the beast." said Regina lifting her back and twisted it then her team heard a loud crack. She began shaking Duncan by the shoulder.

He turned his head to look at Regina. "You better have a reason that you woke me up Sweetheart." said Duncan. "We're losing the challenge and this Bitch over her wants our help." said Regina. "Fine but you stay here. Ok you better listen to me and do what i say. Now i pick up a move on my visit to Juvie called, Rush The New Guy." said Duncan then got the team in circle telling them the plan. Chief blew the whistle and everyone were in position. The screaming gopher threw the balls first and killer bass dodged all of them then threw it back at the same time. Gophers lost and the team earned a pointed so this went on for a while until Duncan was out and sat next to Regina then she leaned his head on her shoulder.

The members left was Owen and Harold. "Well we're fucked." said Regina. "Don't get your hopes up." said Courtney. Owen began throwing balls like crazy then Harold did some weird movements that help him dodge the balls. "What the actual fuck?" said Duncan and Regina in unison. Harold threw the ball but missed and was thrown back to the glass wall crouching then Held the ball in victory. "He did it. We won." said Courtney. The killer bass cheered and went over to Harold asking what he did to win. Then everyone got to the cabins and the girls were talking about themselves. "Guys I'm going to go check up on Loki and i might be playing my drums." said Regina. "Whatever freak i bet no one cares about you even your parents." said Heather. Gwen and Lashawna gasped then looked at Regina as stopped her tracks. "Don't give piss me off bitch or else." said Regina then continued walking to the woods.

After awhile of checking on Loki Regina decided to put her drum set close to the cave and started playing her lightly since there's bigfoots around here then did it a loud. Until she feels like her body is ready to sleep and go back to the cabins but she had her earbuds on so she focus on her beats.