Zip It

Regina went to the mess hall leaning against the fire place as Cheif and Chris stood next to the trash cans that she dragged in earlier. "Since you worked your butts off. Dinner is served." said Chief. "So where is it?" said Owen. "Soldier show them. Soldier?" said Cheif. Gwen looked at her seeing regina breathing sloowly and her eyes didn't move. "She's out." said Gwen. "It's creepy to see her sleep like that but I know how to wake her up." said Duncan walking to Regina. He smirked and kissed her Regina causing her pushed him back after Chief gave him a glare. "How was your little nap Babe." said Duncan. Regina turned him around facing chief and tossed him to the ground earning a slap on the ass before he hit the floor. She walked over and lifted the garbage lid up. "Here you go. By the way if anyone wakes me up will lose their nipples or their balls by me."said Regina then went back to her position and slept with her eyes open.

After everyone 'ate' dinner Chief told them to write an essay about how they love him. He walked over to the kitchen and got a starbucks can then came back to Regina and opened the can in frnt her face. She blinked a few times and took the can from Cheif. "Thanks Dad." said Regina taing a sip of her drink. "Can ya do me a favor and " Cheif whispered the rest in her ear making Regina grin. "Got it me just head back to my room and take a two hour nap." said Regina. "Bitch." Heather muttered and got her faced slammed onto the table. "Don't fuck with me remember who's my dad." said Regina walking away from her and left. Regna went to her room and changed into her pjs then crashed on her sofa bed. Beep. "Regina come in Soldier." said Cheif on the walkie talkie next to Regina's laptop. Regina groaned as she got and grabbed it.

"I'm up Dad. I'll get my drums set up." said Regina while yawning. "You got twenty minutes and thse sldiers are getting very sleepy." said Cheif. She lifted the lid of her room and whistled. Loki and Neva went ver and looked down at Regina as she put her drum kit on the ground. "Loki bring me the wagon from behind the bathrooms. Loki barked and ran off. Regina grabbed the poles with the dishes (idk the name of it) then saw Loki pulling the wagon towards them. "Put the drums inside Neva help him." siad Regina. Neva and Loki carefully picked each six of the drums from both sides by using their front teeth and put in the wagan as Regina put the rest in. "Thank you and here is your reward." Regina said as she pulled out six treats from her pocket giving three to Neva and Loki. She pulled the wagon to the mess hall while Loki and Neva rolled the large drum behind her. "Your food and water are in the back." Regina said as she set everything up. Cheif opened the door and whispered his request. Then he went back and took away the written essays from the campers. "Since y'all having a hard time getting head up. THis might do the trick." said Chief and snapped his fingers.

Regina twirled her drum sticks and hit (RIP) her drums to the song. The campers jumped up as a few fell and groaned while CHief grinned. "Now after this is over. Get your butts to the beach. If you dont follow my orders" "Will run a 10k while being chased by wolves." Regina said loudly making chief smile at bit. Duncan walked over to Regina and put his head between her neck and shoulder while wrapping his arms around her waist as she continued playing. She put her drum sticks in the wagon and tried getting up until Cheif grabbed the collar of his T-shirt. "get your butt moving or its the boat house for you." he yelled and pushed duncan tward the beach. "This is going to be a long night." said Regina putting the drums away and went to her room. Coming back she put her jacket on and watched everyone dancing alog with Cheif until Duncan snuck his way toward the sterio. "Duncan dont. Dad is about had it with you if you blow his fuse. You won't get to kiss and touch me for three weeks." said Regina getting in front of the sterio. "Then I better make it worth it." Duncan says as his hand grabbed her chin and kissed her hard on her lips while the other pressed the stop button. He quickly let go as everyone gasped and cheif looked down at him. "I should've zipped you big mouth shut." said Regina after Chief sent Duncan to the old house.