No an Update

Hello my dear readers for some of you that follow me you guys might know that I have a new story out. I decided to change the story name from "Connecting The Dots To You" to "Connecting My Heart To Yours." I felt that it was more appropriate with the plot of the story.

Somewhere in a room of a luxurious hotel room, there are two bodies that are tangled together

Somewhere in a room of a luxurious hotel room, there are two bodies that are tangled together. Two strangers that met in a stop club, not able to see each other's faces, one night stand that they don't remember any of, they will never meet again. Or will they meet again?  Or just destiny playing a cruel joke?

Sometimes life or change when fate decides throws you a curve ball.  Story about two young men who love each other without even knowing who they really are. 

Leo is a twenty-one year old passionate about dancing and loves his family and is waiting for Mr. Right but getting married to someone he doesn't love. But marrying someone that he doesn't know was not in his plan. What will happen after that one fateful night? Will he ever find who his one night stand was? 

Dev is a twenty-four year old genius and the youngest professor in one of the best Universities in Los Angeles. Dev is loving life to the fullest but is missing something in his heart. Dev has been in love with someone almost all his life, will this one night stand change anything?