💋COPTER'S JOURNAL💋

Entry # 290

Wow, not in a million years I thought I would hear Bas's name again

Wow, not in a million years I thought I would hear Bas's name again. I was drinking a cup of coffee while rechecking over some paperwork with Nine. When my secretary Matilda announce me that The Times Magazine was trying to get another interview with me. I mediately decline  the interview. When she said it wasn't the same reporter from last time. The new reporter was Bas Piniwat. I started choking on my coffee and spitting it out wetting all my paperwork. After all this years I'm hearing from Bas, and now he has the audacity to ask me for an interview. Nine ask me if I was Ok and if there was something that can do for me. Does Bas thinks that I'm just going to fall to his feet and say yes. I can't play this game and I know if I play-I'm going to win. All of suddenly he wants an interview with me, fine he'll get his interview. I'm going to take my sweet revenge on him just like he did with me.  (Don't play with fire or you're going to get burned Copter😉🤦😂😂)

That year when he gave me back the  engagement ring. I got more into my work and I had gotten promoted to be the next CEO of Samder's Bank, everything changed. No more calls, no more emails, and no more Bas. I know it's not an excuse on why I cheated on Bas, but I couldn't help what I was feeling that night when I first cheated on him. For a moment I thought Nine  was Bas, but I couldn't help his seduction I was drunk. I was too drunk Beyond coherent. The next day when I woke up and I saw at Nine laying next to me I felt so guilty. I hated myself for cheating on him, but it was to late for regrets. What done was done and no looking back.

I know Nine is in love with me but I can never love him or anyone else and Nine knows that I'm in love with someone. After Nine I only been with women. I could never see myself with any other man that isn't Bas. They all been one night stands and noting more.I can never se my self with any body else.

I do regret because of all this has happened, I would probably be married by now with Bas. He will always be my addiction, he's stock to me like a tattoo. Even though I've been with others no one can compare to him not even Nine. He's my soulmate, the love of my life, the person that I wanted to grow old with. But I fucked it up, but he also decided to fallow his dream because he wanted to prove to my egotistic mother that he can be somebody in life. I'm so proud of him he has become one of the youngest writer in. The Times Magazine. He also wrote his first book. I bought his first edition when it first came out.

  I think I have a pretty good idea where my next meeting with him is going to be at. 24 1/2 questions to be exact.😈 But I'm not going to make it easy for him. I know he wanted to show the whole world that he can do it by himself that he didn't need anyone, and he has proved that. I'm going to enjoy seeing his face from the very first time in 4 years. He still hasn't changed at all, he probably still look the same guy with blue hair blue contact lenses that made him look so dame alluring, beautiful Ivory white skin that makes me crazy. Still remember the first time I made him mine. That's something I'll never forget night I made him mine. He was also a night that I gave him my heart. 

I don't know what I want from all this but I do know that I'm still in love with him. I want to ask him for forgiveness, I want to amend things between us. I know it's not going to be easy and then Road that I'm taking is not the right one. Even if he doesn't want to be with me, maybe there's a slim chance in his heart the he can forgive me. I called my brother tee to ask him about bass, but he just changed the conversation he don't want to talk about it. My brother and I had a conversation one day when he came and visit me to New York City. I tried Bass but he changed the conversation I said he didn't want to talk about it. I know Basque asked him to do not talk to me about him. Now I know my why brother was here, he was here for bass oh, for his best friend. I'm so glad that my brother has been with bad as all this time. But no matter what every time on the cost of hurting him. I'm about to start a hurricane for bath that I hope no one comes out hurt.

Cop

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Hello my dear readers here is another update for you guys. I hope you like it. Thank you for your votes in Commons . And this chapter is mostly a recap but everything will fall into place when's the story starts going again I promise. There's many good things to come. Take care and stay safe🌹❤

Please vote and comment🙏🙏🙏