💋CHAPTER 17💋

I want to apologize to you my dear readers that have been updating this story often like I should. I have had a lot going on lately and I'm just barely getting back on My feet again. I know I have been updating my other story but I had some writer's block on this story. But I promise you that the next chapters that are coming up are going to be the best part of this story. Stay safe. Love you all❤💋

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blue Eyes

 I thought about Copter all evening as I waited in my apartment for my date with Max, and I despise myself for it. I resolved that I wouldn't let Copter invade our time together. 

 Max was the key to getting my mind off him, finally in for good

 I fixed my hair, put on a black T-shirt and tight skinny jeans and my black ankle boots, but not forgetting to put on my black Louis Vuitton leather jacket. By the time Max showed up, I was more than ready to leave my memories in the apartment behind me. They stay here and sulk and stress over Copter, I was going to have fun with max.

 When I opened the door, he had two motorcycle helmets in one hand and a large backpack in another.

 "Ready?" He asked with the twinkle in his eye.

 "Please tell me we're not skydiving."

 "Nope. I'm taking you to the East River Park for a picnic."

 A few minutes later, I hugged him tightly on the back of his motorcycle as we waved in and out of the stalled city traffic. It was a far cry from Copter fancy stretch limousine, but I decided I could get used to it. 

 At the park, we found a spot with a spectacular view of the water and he laid a blanket down for us to sit down on. 

 "You like to be outside, don't you?" I asked. I'm surprised he brought me there.

 He started to lay out an assortment of sandwiches, some fruit and a bottle of white wine. I would live outside if I could avoid being arrested for homelessness.