💋COPTER'S JOURNAL💋

Entry#302 

Entry#302 

How can I stop feeling numb? Seeing Bas so happily talking to that fucking photographer it pains my heart. I wish that he would smile like that to me. But I see the changes on his face every time that he talks to me. I know I've been a dick for making him play this fucking game but is the only way that I can prolonged this interview. The only way that can still see him, even if it's only for a little bit. 

I saw him looking at me when I was ringing the bell announcing that the market was open for trading. Bas had never seen me in my true elements.

I was being congratulated by my colleagues and shareholders. All of the sudden I see Bas with a panic face like he was afraid of something.

 Seened like the guy picked up on his fear on Bas's face. He rubbed his arms tenderly,  and his touch was 9comforting him. I wished that that could have been me comforting him. 

I see Bas glancing at me from behind the guy, he caught me staring intensely. He glanced away quickly like he had touched a hot pot handle.

That fucking guy had the audacity to kiss him on the cheek and Bas just do it there, I started walking or where he was at that he didn't even notice I was standing right in front of him. He was surprised to see me standing there in front of him.

I was enthusiastic at that moment trying to show Bas part of me that he hadn't seen of me. I was happy to be able to show him I was achieving but he looked like all this was draining his energy.

But Bas had another idea, he was going for my straight for my jugular. That is something that I love about him and something that I admire about him. Him being agile and straightforward.I needed to take him away from there. Since I heard his stomach growl and it was kind of late I decided to take him to brunch at his favorite restaurant when we were together.

I grabbed his arm and let him outside where a shiny limousine was waiting for us on the curb. The driver opened the door for us and escorted him in. I smirk because he hates being treated like a girl. I heard his  churning stomach indicating that he was hungry.

"Are we going to your office?"  "We're here." He asked.

"I seem to remember sitting in an office. Are they remodeling today? Changing out the gray out of the black décor for some warmer charcoal?" I was being sarcastic.

I forced a stale Smile as his attempt at humor. "I work from the car sometimes when I have a busy day. I thought you could ride along." He looked like he was going to say something but my phone rang.

 I was busy talking to my brocker checking the numbers on my mini laptop, I was excited how the merge was going so well. Even if I was so engrossed in what I was doing, my world was only him. I hung up and tapped away at his laptop. "Sorry about the interruption. Please, go ahead and conduct your interview. I'm all yours."  Emphasizing 'all yours'