💋CHAPTER 11💋

💋A Date and A Kiss💋

I sat in Ben's office the next morning,disappointed.

Sandra handed me a cup of coffee on her way in before taking a seat next to me. She couldn't hide her curiosity to know how things went with the mysterious Copter Kerdthongtavee the night before. "You get anything from Wonder boy?" she asked.

I took a sip, Ben
and Sandra's eyes on me. "He postponed the interview. Someone supposed to call me.

"Ben leaned against the desk, his face all business. "Just see where it goes, Bas. If you get anything published, it will be a sort of achievement for us. It will be more than any other publication or outlet."

"He's just playing with me," I stated firmly.

"Nah. He's busy," Ben argued.

Then my cell phone rang. With the quick apology, I answered it. "This is Bas."

"Hi, this is Saint, Mr. Mister Kerdthongtavee scheduler. He would like you to meet him tomorrow morning at the gym on the 15th floor of the Samder's Towers."

"The gym?" I blurted in disbelief. He wanted me to interview him while he was working out? Sandra and Ben's eyebrows raised in surprise at the same time. I quickly got the details and hung up. I was to meet him during his regular morning training session at 5:30 a.m.

Ben gave me a sympathetic smile as I left the office and struggled back to my cubicle wondering how I was going to get up so early.

Copter knew I was not a morning person.

Damn him.

💋💋💋

Blue eyes was waiting at my desk-sitting on it to be precise, and eating a shiny red apple, looking relaxed and ever-so-pleasant in his khakis and loose white long sleeves T-shirt

Blue eyes was waiting at my desk-sitting on it to be precise, and eating a shiny red apple, looking relaxed and ever-so-pleasant in his khakis and loose white long sleeves T-shirt. His face lit up when he saw me, his eyes so clear and honest. What a contrast that was to Copter's face when he saw me the night before-dark and shadowy, mysterious and cautious. Impossible to read.