Our Special Day

"And you will visit us. Everyday. No exceptions. And you will still love us more than the com- "

"Amerika," Germany giggled gently and turned from looking at himself in the mirror to place a comforting and reassuring hand on his shoulder, "I will be fine."

"That's what you said last time and look at you now. Getting married at such a young age. I'm not even married yet and I'm like 300 now!" America wiped a few tears, only to be comforted by France.

"244 actually." Britain corrected and America looked at him. Britain noticed the attention and shrugged, "What? I'm good at remembering things."

"Ha-ha! Even my independence!" America laughed in triumph. France rolled his eyes and sighed at the two who continues to bicker. Smiling gently, Germany looked back at himself in the mirror and let his smile fall.

"Why the long face?" Britain asked him after a few minutes, sticking his tongue out at America who now talked to France.

"What if he doesn't like it?" The smaller placed his hands on Germanys shoulders with a grin.

"There is no way he doesn't."

"What if he says no!? What if he doesn't like it?!" Germany paced back and forth. France slid to the side making Germany bump into him and fall into his warm embrace.

"If he does say no, I have my shotgun ready." I tried to pull away and object, but France only held me tighter as he sobbed.

"Ugh!" He groaned and pulled away, still holding me tightly by the shoulders, "You're being independent was already too much for me and now look you! I've lost my innocent baby son!"

Germany giggled and linked arms with the French and American. The three looked over to Britain who held a small bowl of flower petals, "Why do I have to be the flower person?"

"Because you're the smallest, now shoo!" America waved his hand and Britain rolled his eyes, walking through the large doors. Germany took a small peek through, seeing all the countries look back at the door. He tried to walk back but was stopped by the two allies.

"I-I can't do this." The allies looked from each other to the shaking German with a smile.

"Yes, you can. We believe in you."

The doors opened and all eyes and attention went onto the three countries that started to walk down the aisle. Germany looked up at Russia who had a wide smile on his face, his shoulders falling at the entrancing look his fiancé had. The German gulped with a smile as he held on tighter to the allies. They walked a little longer before it was time for the allies to depart. Much to Germanys dismay, the French and American slid their arms from Germany's, giving kisses to his forehead and making space for Britain who ran over. Germany bent down so Britain could reach his black forehead and smiled with tears glossing his eyes.

Giving one last reassuring glance, the allies left and sat in their reserved seats next to Russia's family, including China and his many siblings. America nudged China with his elbow who watched Russia with a small smile on his face tears staining his face. America laughed and China nudged him back, wiping his eyes and looking at the north American country with a deathly glare.

As Germany soon reached the top, he felt a new, stronger wave of nervousness overcome him. A red hand brushed the fluffy hair from his face before taking his hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Святое дерьмо Германия. Don't give me a nosebleed, we haven't even started yet. (Holy Sh^t Germany)." Russia teased with a smirk, watching as his soon to be husband heated up rapidly and looked away, "Let's hurry this up so I can kiss you until you can't feel your lips anymore mk?"