Chapter 1

Walking with her sister through the gates of Alfea, Rosalie didn't have to be a mind fairy to feel how incredibly nervous Bloom was.

"B, calm down. I can feel your nerves." "Sorry Rosie. What if no one likes me here? I'm not from around here." "Then they'll miss out on getting to know an amazingly talented, kind and beautiful girl. It would be their loss. But I'm sure you'll do fine, B." "You're right, let's go find Stella"

And off they went. Rosalie had no clue where they were going and lost Bloom in the crowd. She however was spotted by a handsome brunette boy. "Are you looking for something, princess?" "First, not your princess, second, I am but I'm sure I can manage myself." "Hmm feisty. Name's Riven, what's yours?" Riven stated while holding out his hand for her to shake. "Rosalie. I'm sure it's a pleasure." It was. At least for Riven. Because as soon as he touched Rosalie, he knew that he just found his, Sky's and Silva's mate.

Mates in the Otherworld are found by touch. Touching your mate feels amazing. That's how you know you have found them. Riven felt like he was on cloud nine. Their mate was gorgeous and feisty.

"It is a pleasure, princess." "Again, not your princess." "You didn't feel it princess. You're my mate. You're also blondies mate over there and Silva's mate" "Did that line ever work for you?" "Excuse me?" "Soulmates are a myth buddy. I'm not anyone's. Now if you excuse me, I have to find my sister." What just happened? How did she not feel it?

Rushing towards Sky, who conveniently was talking to Bloom he quickly interrupted the pair. "Mate, I found her!" "Wait a second. What do you mean Riv?" "Our soulmate. She's here. There she is" he whispered to Sky so Bloom wouldn't hear. "She's walking this way" he said while nodding towards her.

"B, have you found out where we have to go?" "Well, apparently this is the specialist building and we have to be at the fairy building." "What the hell's a specialist?" Rosalie asked her "We are specialists, love. I'm Sky." "Rosalie" she said while shaking his hand. Sky felt it too. She was their mate!

"That didn't really answer my question though. What are specialists?" "Specialists are the soldiers of the Otherworld, love." "God not you too. I'm not your love. B, let's go to the fairy building."

"Why didn't she respond, mate?" "Her sister is from the First World. What if she's human?" "Maybe we should ask Silva." Riven said while watching his mate walk away. "I don't like the fact that she doesn't know she's ours. When I told her, she thought it was some sort of pick-up line." "Her sister was looking for Stella. I'll ask her to keep an eye on her while we go talk to Silva."

"Are you Stella?" Looking up from her phone, Stella saw a ginger girl and a brunette girl. Sky had asked her to keep an eye on the taller one, as she was his soulmate. "Yeah, I am. Bloom, I assume?" "Yeah, hi. This is my sister Rosalie. She's here to help me get settled for the first two weeks. I hope you don't mind showing us both around." "Of course not. How are you liking the school so far, Rosalie? Any cute guys caught your attention?" Thinking the question was a bit odd, Rose decided to answer it anyway. "Not specifically. I do have to say that the guys are packing a lot more muscle than the guys in California." She laughed a bit.

Stella was surprised that Sky nor Riven had caught her attention. Now she understood why Sky asked her to keep an eye on his mate.