Chapter 3

Rosalie had no idea what was happening to her. She had a small crush on three guys at the same time! How? When she first shot down Riven's flirting, it was a bit painful. Like she wasn't supposed to do that. Then Sky came and called her love. Her not accepting that from him also made her feel a tinge of pain. And then she met Saul. The headmaster of Alfea. She had the feeling she should be with him even though she just met him. And then Sky and Riven came and acted all cute and gentleman-like. It was becoming a bit too much. Maybe going for a run would be good to clear her head.

Running around the specialists' pond, she spotted Sky and Riven fighting each other and Saul teaching a few first years. The three immediately spotted her as well and smirked a bit. She was totally checking them out.

Rose on the other hand was freaking out a bit. She was totally checking them out and they saw it! Way to clear her head from all of this. Shaking the thoughts away she continued running until a first year came up to her to talk. The three that were watching her didn't like that one bit.

"Hey, I'm Dane. I haven't seen you around before. Are you a first year as well?" "Hi I'm Rosalie. I'm not, actually. I'm here to help my sister gain control." "Ah you're the beauty from the First World?" Before she could answer him, Saul had interrupted them. "Dane, sparring means fighting with another student, not hitting on a girl that's not in this class." Seeing the serious look on mr. Silva's face, Dane said a quick bye and scurried away. "I hope he wasn't bothering you" Saul said to Rosalie. "No, he wasn't. Does this place maybe have a gym or something?" "Unfortunately not. If you want, I can ask Riven or Sky to spar with you? It might not be the workout you had in mind but it might do the trick" "That would be amazing actually! Thank you Saul!" Rosalie said happily "or mr. Silva, I mean." She quickly corrected. "You can call me Saul, love. You're not one of my students" Saul winked at her. Turning a bit red, Rose quickly looked away. Noticing her embarrassment, Saul quickly said "let me walk you to the guys so they can train you" while putting his hand on the small of her back.

God that feels good, Rosalie thought. It almost feels like his hand was meant to be there. What were these guys doing to her?

"Boys, will you be able to help Rosalie train for a bit?" Jumping at the thought of touching her, both boys eagerly replied with an "of course!" "Great! I'm going to go back to teaching the freshmen. If you need anything, let me know, love." Saul said, looking at her intensely before turning around and leaving.

Thinking his behavior was a bit odd, but not necessarily bad, Rosalie felt even more confused about her feelings. Deciding a little training would hopefully get her mind of this she turned towards Riven and Sky. "I hope I'm not bothering you by having Saul ask you to train with me" Rose carefully said. Noticing she already called her oldest mate by his first name while most people called him Silva, made them think she was starting to feel something. "Of course not, we're happy to help you train. Why don't you fight Riv first and I can see where you could use some extra training." Sky suggested.

Stepping up to the mat, Rose was a bit nervous to start fighting Riven. He noticed so he decided to make the first move. Rose wasn't bad at fighting. You could even say she was quite good at it. Some moves could use some instructions but the boys could see that she could definitely hold her own in a fight.

Holding her down on the mat, Riven won the fight. Rose was stuck in her own world for a bit when he was so close to her. If she leaned up, she would be able to kiss him. She really needed to stop thinking like that about three different guys.

Seeing the battle in her mind through her eyes, Riven got off her and offered his hand to help her up. "Thanks" she felt tense standing next to him after her previous thoughts but luckily Sky quickly broke the tension by saying "you fought really well! For next time you should turn a bit with your body to add more force to your punch". Trying a move to see if she understood what he meant he quickly came up behind her to help her. Putting his hands on her hips he twisted them a little while telling her to throw a punch. Having him stand so close to her that she could feel his warm breath on her neck made her head spin even more. Having him whisper "just like that" when she got the move right was the last straw. She needed to get out of there.

"Thanks" she smiled up at him after he -unwillingly- let her go. "I should go back to my sister's suite. She's probably wondering where I am. Thanks for helping me train" she smiled at the both of them. Quickly waving to Saul as she left she ran back to the fairy building.

Saul went up to the two guys who were longingly staring after their mate. "She fought quite well" he stated. "Yeah she did. I don't know why she just rushed off" Sky responded. "She felt overwhelmed. I think she's starting to feel the effects of the bond sooner than we thought." Saul replied. "That's a good thing, right?" Riven asked him quickly. "It depends. It only means we have to tell her sooner because she feels like she's losing her mind and I don't know how she's going to take that." Saul said.