Chapter 2

Even though he wanted to meet his mate as well, Silva proposed that they would go to headmistress Dowling so she would be informed as well. So they did. Riven and Sky told her what happened and that Rosalie didn't seem affected.

"Rosalie will not feel the soulmate bond as much as you because she's human. She might try to reject it at first." Dowling informed them. "What does that mean exactly?" Sky asked frustrated. "Eventually she will feel the bond, but keep in mind that it is much stronger for you. I know you already feel like you should protect her and have her in your sights at all times. For Saul it will be the strongest, as he is the oldest. Please try to push that feeling down, all of you. Jumping this on her will only result in her rejecting you because she won't understand." "You've got to be shitting me" Riven said. "Language!" Dowling shot back. "Can you at least make sure her room is close by ours, Farah?" Saul inquired. "That's another thing I had to tell you. She won't have a room. She's only here to help her sister get settled during the first two weeks. After that she plans on returning to the First World to go to college." "She can't leave!" Sky protested furiously. "I understand. I will do everything in my power to keep her here for a longer time until she wants to stay here with you. Now, I have an appointment with your mate and her little sister in 5 minutes. If you want I can help you a bit by assigning you as her little sister's mentors?" "Yeah, sure." "Then stay close. I will call you in to introduce you after finishing our talk. Saul, you can stay here if you want." "I wasn't planning on leaving before I met my mate anyway, Farah" Saul responded. "Boys, I'll call you in, in a bit. I'll keep her safe in here for now. Trust me." And they did. Riven and Sky had a brother bond with each other and with Saul Silva because they share the same mate. That's how they knew they would have to share before meeting her. So they left the office for now but stayed close so they could be introduced to the girls again in a bit.

Hearing a knock on the door not long after the boys left, Dowling told them to come in. "Bloom, Rosalie, I would like you to meet headmaster Silva. He is in charge of the army and the training of the specialists." Shaking his hand and feeling that damn spark she also felt with the two boys in the front yard of Alfea, Rose was getting a bit freaked out. But to be polite, she managed to grit out a "nice to meet you" towards Saul. Saul on the other hand was amazed by the beauty of his mate. She was gorgeous. And she was his. Even if she didn't know yet, it wouldn't take too long. He would make sure of that. Letting this gorgeous woman out of his sights without other people knowing she was his, wouldn't be possible for too long. "You too. Please, call me Saul in private. Let's save headmaster Silva for class." He was charming as hell. And so authoritative. She was definitely crushing a bit on the handsome man in front of her.

"Please take a seat, Rosalie, Bloom" ms. Dowling said. Opting for the seat next to her little sister instead of next to Saul made him feel a bit hurt. But he had to be realistic. She didn't know, so he couldn't really blame her. "Rosalie, you are staying here for 2 weeks, right?" Dowling asked her. Bloom looked a bit sad at that and Dowling was sure she could use that to her advantage. "Yeah I am, then I'm starting college." "How would you feel to stay here a bit longer to help your sister with her control?" Seeing her sister's puppy dog eyes, Rose knew she was screwed. "Uh, I guess I can see if I can take my classes online for the first semester?" It sounded more like a question but seeing the joy on her little sister's face made her feel like that would be the right choice. The ginger girl was already going through so much, she didn't want her to have to go through this alone. "If you are going to be staying here for a longer time, I will arrange a room for you so you will also have the space to follow your online classes." Seeing and feeling that his mate was a bit overwhelmed by all of this, Saul interrupted and added "take some time to think about it, Rosalie. We don't need an answer right away." He was so thoughtful. And hot. And the way he says my name is to die for. No stop, Rose, that's the headmaster of a school. "Thank you. I will let you know as soon as possible." "Of course. Now on to you Bloom. You have met Stella already, but I want you to meet your other two mentors. They are the strongest specialists in training at Alfea and will be able to help you if Stella isn't available. Rosalie, you can of course ask them for help as well. Saul, will you go get them." "Of course. I'll be right back, ladies." He said, his eyes lingering on Rosalie.

Re-entering the room with Sky and Riven, Saul introduced the pair to Bloom and Rosalie. "We already met." Bloom interrupted his introduction. "Nice to see you again" she added. "Yeah, nice to see you again." Rosalie said a bit awkward. They had both hit on her and were shot down by her nearly fifteen minutes ago so it was a bit awkward.

"Do you know where your suite is or do you want us to show you?" Sky offered. "If you could show us, that would be great." Rose replied for her sister trying to diffuse the awkward tension in the room. "Let's go then" princess, Riven thought but didn't say. "Want me to help you with your bag?" Riven offered. "If you don't mind" Rose sheepishly said. Walking towards the door, she seemed to trip over air. Luckily, Sky caught her just in time.

"You okay?" He asked, putting her back with both feet on the floor but making no move to let go of her waist. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for catching me" Rose replied with a slight blush on her face. "Anytime, love" Sky replied smoothly.

"Enough with the flirting, Rose. Let's go to the room" pulling back from Sky a little embarrassed she shot him a small smile again and walked up to her sister to go to her room with Riven leading the way.