Rehab Part III

TW: mention of suicide, abuse, 

As you see Wilhemina approach, you look up from your book and a smile forms on your lips. ''Hey Mina'' you say feeling embarrassed at calling her that. ''Hey Y/N can we talk?'' she asks and points at a bench. You follow her and as you sit down next to her you feel nervous and anxious about what she would wanna tell you or talk about. ''Is this about last night?'' you ask and although that wasn't initially what Wilhemina wanted to talk about she nods. ''I'm sorry it was a mistake'' you say thinking about taking those drugs. Wilhemina thinks you are talking about the kiss and feels sad because part of her hoped the kiss meant something and that you felt the same way. ''I know it shouldn't have happened'' she says coldly. You turn to her and add ''Thank you for saving me last night and from Sonya truly I promise to never do something like that again'' you say and Wilhemina gives you a soft smile. ''But Y/N the truth is the doctors have told me I might be able to leave in about a week'' and your heart sinks after hearing these words. Part of you expected that you and Mina wouldn't be around each other forever but Wilhemina is the only thing you currently have and having her around feels more like a home than anything you ever had. You are terrified of loosing her and you really wanna admit your feelings to her but anxiety fills you thinking about the fact she would reject you and not feel the same way. ''Y/N?'' Wilhemina asks after you haven't spoken for a few minutes. ''Oh I am sorry I am truly happy for you'' you say and force a smile. ''Listen I was thinking that maybe you-'' but you are both cut off when a nurse calls you both inside for your next meal. You sigh and get up and offer Wilhemina a hand and she takes it which causes butterflies again. After lunch you have to go to your art class and Wilhemina has a massage appointment for her back so you part ways. As you approach the common room where your art lesson would start soon you feel sad knowing soon you will have to be on yourself again and learn to live without the support of the woman you have fallen for.

''Hello everyone, today I want you to think about something or someone that makes you happy and draw a portrait or small sketch of that person or thing'' the woman doing the art lesson says and everyone takes a few supplies and starts sketching. When she said those words and you closed your eyes for a moment you instantly thought of Wilhemina so you decide to sketch her, you start with her body and some details like her hand gripping around her cane and then you draw her beautiful facial features, her eyes, eyebrows and smile because although it doesn't happen often you love whenever that woman would smile. After drawing for hours and some of the other patients already finishing and leaving, you still sit there and finally finish. ''Finished'' you say proudly and show it to the therapist. ''That's beautiful'' she says and you suddenly see Wilhemina standing by the door and you look at the time and notice it's dinner. ''I gotta go you say'' and leave to Wilhemina quickly putting the drawing of her in your jacket. ''Hey how did it go?'' she asks and you smile ''It was really cool we had to draw something or someone that makes us happy'' you explain as you sit dow by the diner table. As Wilhemina is about to ask what you drew the nurses put your food down and you both start eating. After Dinner you both walk back to each others rooms and while you lie on your bed before falling asleep you keep looking at the sketch of Wilhemina. 

One week later:

It has been around one week and you were so busy with group sessions, your regular sessions with Dr. Lawrence but also some classes like art and other group activities, that you haven't really seen Wilhemina a lot or been around her. You would see and talk to her while eating meals together every evening or sometimes going on walks in the garden but you both have been avoiding each other. Reason for you to avoid her is because you are sad that you soon have to be alone again and you wanted to get used to that feeling of having no one again. Wilhemina's reason was that she feels like an idiot for falling in love with you and actually thinking that you could love her back. Still to this day you believe the kiss didn't happen and was a dream and Wilhemina thinks you forgot and it didn't mean anything because you were high. Wilhemina is to be discharged in a few days and tonight she wants to talk to you about offering a place for you to stay with her until you find something on your own. She wants to help you out because she feels sympathy for you and your situation.  After Dinner Wilhemina asks if you wanna go to the garden with her and you agree because you have missed not seeing her as much in the last week. ''So how are things?'' she asks and you tell her about your sessions going well and you doing better. ''How about you?'' you ask and Wilhemina explains how she will obviously always need her cane but she is doing so much more progress and she can shower on herself now. ''Um Y/N I am going to be discharged in a few days'' she says and you stop walking and look at her. ''Let's sit'' she says and points at the familiar bench. ''I wanted to ask if you wanna come and stay with me?'' she asks and your eyes go wide and your heart beats faster at hearing her kind offer. ''I can't accept that Wilhemina I mean thats too much'' you say and look down but she lifts up your chin and locks eyes with you. ''Listen darling nothing is too much for you'' she says and you can't even process what is happening still freaking out over the fact she called you darling. ''I-'' but you are cut off when Wilhemina's face is slowly moving closer and you feel like reliving this dream of yours about kissing her before. You decide to just go for it and you close the gap and feel her soft lips on yours. As your eyes are closed it feels like fireworks all over your body and you feel so much happiness and joy. After pulling away you look into her brown eyes and she looks at you with so much lust it's driving you crazy. ''I have wanted to do that for a long time'' you admit and she looks at you confused ''What do you mean we have done this before?'' she says and you look at her confused. ''What do you mean I have only dreamt about doing this'' you admit a bit shy and she tells you about the kiss you two shared before and you suddenly realize you have been a huge idiot the past week thinking it was a high dream. ''Oh my god I thought it was a dream and not real I am so sorry'' you say and Wilhemina chuckles. ''It's okay I guess I didn't mention it because I didn't think you would feel the same'' she says and looks down but you take her hand ''I really like you Wilhemina don't think that'' you say and a smile forms on both of your lips. ''Let's go inside it's late'' she says and you follow her inside and as much as you wanna stay in her room with her you know you can't so you go to your own room and change into some pajamas.