Home

''Wake up darling'' Wilhemina whispers softly and you sit up still feeling very sleepy but also well rested. ''We are here'' she says and in that moment the man with the black suit opens the door for you both. He opens the trunk and takes your bags and you find yourself in a very quiet neighbourhood, a few houses around but very quiet. Barely any cars and a lot of forest and trees in the distance. You feel Wilhemina's hand reaching for yours and she leads you up a few stairs leading to a beautiful big house. It seems very modern and is mostly black on the outside, as the driver opens the front door you walk inside and for a moment you are stunned. Purple everywhere, purple walls, purple chairs, tables and even a purple sofa. There are different shades of purple everywhere but it all matches perfectly and the decorations make the home seem very expensive and pretty. ''Thank you Matthew'' Wilhemina says to the driver and he nods and leaves again. The older woman sees you standing there with your jaw dropped slightly and just looking around taking her home and decorations in. She walks over to you with a small smile and feeling her hand on your shoulder snaps you out your trance. ''This is beautiful Mina'' you say and her smile grows bigger. ''Are you hungry?'' she asks and you nod feeling a bit shy, she points towards the purple sofa and tells you to sit down. You obey immediately and sit down and watch her reach for some leaflets in a draw and grab a purple phone. For a moment you can't believe the phone is actually purple and you watch Wilhemina approach and sit down next to you. ''What do you feel like eating? I would cook for you but I don't have any groceries right now'' she says and you feel guilty because she is doing all of these things for you and you don't feel like you deserve any of them. The woman can sense your face not looking as happy and excited anymore so she puts the phone down and turns your face to hers ''Whats wrong?'' she asks and you gulp ''It's just this is too much for me I don't deserve your kindness'' but she stops you ''Y/N don't say things like that, you truly deserve the best'' you stare into her brown eyes for a moment before she starts speaking again ''So what would you like pizza? sushi or something else?'' you think about it for a moment and you feel like pizza. ''Can we have some pizza only if you want please'' Wilhemina smiles and nods ''Of course'' she says and picks up the phone ordering a couple of pizzas and drinks. ''Should be here in half an hour'' she says after calling the pizza place and you look around the room because the purple is just breathtaking. ''Would you like to change clothes and freshen up while we wait?'' she suggests and you nod. Wilhemina walks you to a bathroom and what seems to be a guest room. ''You can go ahead and shower, there are some towels in the bathroom and I will put some clothes by the door for you'' and with that you walk inside the bathroom and shut the door. Wilhemina makes her way to her bedroom trying to find something for you to wear. You are a bit thinner so her clothes should fit well on you, maybe too big but it will fit. She picks out a purple oversized t-shirt and some sweatpants and some underwear. Carefully she places them outside the bathroom door, hearing the shower run, she walks back to the kitchen and prepares the table for when the food would arrive. You feel the warm water run across your skin and you could honestly get used to this treatment. Part of you feels responsible and like an intruder in her home and you feel like Wilhemina is only helping you out of pitty and because she feels sorry for you. The bad thoughts are stronger than the good ones reminding you that Wilhemina likes you and cares about you. You haven't felt like this since taking drugs that one night and feeling horrible about yourself. Therapy helped you since then and Dr. Lawrence taught you to use some breathing techniques or write down or talk about your feelings whenever you feel like this. But no matter how much you tried to breathe it didn't seem to help and you keep growing more anxious. After hearing the doorbell assuming it must be the pizza you quickly dry your body and open the bathroom door to find some clothes there. As you see the underwear you smirk because it's purple and lacy very Mina you think. You put the sweatpants and t-shirt on and freeze for a second, you can see your scars and there is no jacket anywhere. Wilhemina has seen your scars but you have not once walked around anywhere without a jacket trying to hide the scars and ultimately your past and attempt. As much as you wanna walk out that door and have dinner with Wilhemina you freeze on the spot and you don't know what to do. A faint knock pulls you out of your thoughts. ''Y/N dear are you finished, pizza is here'' Wilhemina says starting to worry about the amount of time you have spent in the bathroom by now. ''Y/N?'' she asks again and she is freaking out a bit so she says ''I will open the door now Y/N'' and she does and she sees you just standing there in the clothes. As she sees you in the t-shirt and you looking down at your scars she feels like an idiot for not giving you a jacket. She noticed how you always hide them although she has seen them before. ''Hold on'' she says before rushing to her bedroom and finding a cardigan. ''Here love'' she says and after she puts it on you smile weakly and thank her. ''Let's eat up'' she suggests and you follow her into the dining room and the smell of fresh pizza distracts you for a while. ''Enjoy'' she smiles and you start eating, you just watch her for a while and she tells you a few things about her home and when she bought it and as much as you want to listen to her, her beauty is distracting. Every delicate bite, every word escaping her mouth and every lick of her lips after feeling some greasy pizza on it. Her licking her lips make your stomach feel funny but you quickly shake that thought away and try to interact with her and actually engage in the conversation. ''So yeah and basically I have to go to work tomorrow again'' she carries on talking. ''Oh'' you say and look down thinking about the fact that you would have to be on your own. ''Are you okay with that? You could come with me if you want but I figured you would like to rest'' she says concerned and after thinking about it for a moment you say ''I will be fine''.