And Always (Last chapter)

Currently you are sitting on the balcony watching into the distance and listening to the waves. The sun is setting and for the first time in your life you feel like you have made it. A few years back you were bleeding out on the bathroom floor of your College and your teacher finding you in time and the doctors at the hospital giving you a second chance. They didn't just give you a second chance at life that hospital is the reason you got that second chance at life and being happy. Because you met Wilhemina, the woman who also suffered trauma and pain through the car accident. You were two broken souls with many insecurities and pain but you found each other and fate had plans by reuniting you both in that hospital. After meeting for the first time your little routine of seeing each other every morning and evening became the best part of your life. As the sky is filled with different colors you smile and remember how excited you would be every time you saw Wilhemina in the elevator. Fate kept reuniting you both by putting you in the same rehab facility and you remember Mina taking you home and that's when your relationship started to build. The day she proposed to you in the park with the picnic is still your fondest memory with the redhead. After the proposal two years ago things couldn't have gone better at all. The both of you got married, adopted two kids and you even have a dog like you always wanted to. Wilhemina made enough money and eventually you moved to a nice house by the beach and you get to wake up to the most beautiful view every morning both the beach but also your wife. It still feels strange but in an amazing way to call her your wife and you remember your wedding like it was yesterday.

''Do you Y/N take Wilhemina Venable to be your wife?'' the marriage officiant asked you and you looked at your then fiance and you really had to hold in the tears. She looked so perfect with her pastel purple suit and her long red hair. ''I do'' you said and shortly after the same question was asked ''Do you Wilhemina Venable take Y/N to be your wife?'' he asked and she smiled as she looked at you with the light purple wedding dress and beautiful make up ''I do'' she said next thing you knew you kissed her. The wedding was small, a small venue also by the beach and you only invited a few guests like some friends or your driver and people that you both care about even if it wasn't a lot. As you and your wife laid on the sofa of a balcony from your hotel that night with the moon shining bright and the waves of the ocean making it very romantic some tears streamed down your cheeks and Mina immediately worried about you. ''What is it little one?'' she said. ''It's just I'm so happy'' you said and you both laid each in each others arms as wife and wife. You couldn't sleep that night because you kept remembering her vows to you ''We come so far my dear, look how we grown, I wanna live with you even when we are ghosts because you were always there for me when I needed you most''. 

''Mommy'' you are ripped out of your thoughts when you see your daughter runs towards you and she hugs you. You stroke her blonde hair and ask ''What are you still doing up Charlotte?'' and she looks down shily and says ''I want a story'' and you smile and pick her up and carry her to her bedroom. Only to find Wilhemina reading your son Noah a bedtime story already. ''Hey you two'' Wilhemina smiles and you sit down with your little family and you read them some stories until they both fall asleep. You tuck them in and kiss their heads lightly making sure not to wake them up and after turning their nightlights on you and your wife go to the balcony for your evening routine. You both sit down and watch the beautiful view and it's a bit chilly but Wilhemina moves closer and keeps you warm. ''I'm so happy Mina this is everything I have ever wanted'' and she smiles and says ''Me too my darling''. The both of you think about the past few years and it still seems not real to both of you. ''I love you Mina'' you say as you look into her brown eyes. ''I love you more little one, forever and always''. The both of you lay in each others arms and watch the sun setting, happy that life and destiny gave you a second chance at happiness.

-------

Hey everyone! 💜 so sorry this last chapter is short and took so long for me to update. I wanted to give this story a final happy ending!! Thank you so much for reading!