Chapter 7 (Lime/ Fluff)

Sora never in her life had imagined that things would turn out like this. Her hair partially covers her face, a side effect of the wild kiss that had been bestowed upon her for her very first time. She had never pictured such a wild and explosive boy would take that first step of innocence from her, and she knew now, that whatever happens, this boy now had  a piece of her. Blinking, she shakes her head, realizing that Bakugo was staring at her, waiting for a reply.

"O-Oh. Okay. Katsuki then. Why did you kiss me?" She asks, putting a small hand to her lips as she relives the moment in her mind. "Hey, get your mind out of the clouds. It was just a simple kiss, wasn't it? It's not like I had a particular reason to do it. I just felt like it, okay?" Bakugo says with a slight frown on his face. Sora blushes, covering her cheeks to hide the evidence. "You just suddenly felt like kissing me out of the blue?" She wonders out loud. 

Bakugo scoffs. "You talk too much. Want something else to do with that mouth?" Sora gasps, falling back on the bed. Her eyes stare into his with a confused look. "S-Something else... You wouldn't!" She says, glaring at the boy sitting in front of her. A chuckle escapes said explosive blonde porcupine. "Tempted. Are you going to watch your show or what? I didn't tell you that you could stare at me," Bakugo barks as he leans back against the wall.

The indigo haired teen blushes and shakily takes the remote, hitting play. The screen takes her attention away, the girl smiling as she watches the show. The episode finishes without a hitch, playing the end credits. After a second of thought, the girl turns to look at Bakugo. "Bak- Katsuki... What was the last anime you watched?" She asks suddenly. Bakugo turns to meet her gaze and frowns. "Noragami. Then before that, there was Kimetsu No Yaiba," He responds, his tone slightly gruff. 

Sora's eyes widen. "I have seen both of those! I especially love Kimetsu No Yaiba. Tanjiro and Giyuu are my favorites!" She gasps. Bakugo stares at her for a moment before frowning. "Inosuke. I like Inousuke and Genma," He tells her with a blush on his face. Sora lets out a soft snort of laughter. "Yeah... Sounds just like you. You're loud like Inosuke too, and kind of harsh like Genma. I can see it," She giggles softly. 

"WHO IS HARSH?! I'LL SHOW YOU HARSH, SHITTY GIRL!" Bakugo yells, standing up on his bed with his fist clenched. "KATSUKI! KEEP IT DOWN YOU LITTLE SHIT. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO BE NICE TO GIRLS?!" his mom yells from downstairs. Bakugo's face grows red at that. "SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG!" he yells back. "Pffft!" Sora begins to laugh as she watches the two yell back and forth.

Bakugo pauses, looking down at her with a slight frown. "And what are you laughing at?" He grumbles, eyes cast down. Sora softly shakes her head at him. "Nothing, don't mind me," She tells him with a grin. Bakugo quickly rolls his eyes and flicks his eyes to the alarm clock by the bed. "Well, we should watch two more episodes before we go to bed. It's seven pm," he sighs, sitting down to lean against the wall again. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sora turns the tv off, looking at Bakugo with an unsure gaze. His eyes meet hers and he gives a slight scoff. "Tch. What? Why are you looking at me that way?" He asks, pulling clothes out of his drawers. Sora looks down. "I need to change for bed. The bathroom is this way, right?" She asks, pointing to where she thought it was. Bakugo gives a nod. "Yeah. Right across the hallway,"  he tells her with a nod. 

Sora exits the room and heads to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She does her night time routine and changes, coming out in a pair of small yoga shorts and a Black Clover Tshirt. She enters the room with a look of anxiety, realizing that she would be sleeping in a boy's room tonight. Bakugo pauses, his arms in the air as he was in the process of throwing on a shirt. His abs glistened in the light, the muscles in his body thrown into beautiful shadow. 

Sora covers her face with an embarrassed squeak, the boy turning to look at her in confusion. "What?" He demands gruffly, then throws a smirk her way when he sees her reaction. "What? Do I have a nice body or something?" he asks as he stalks her way, lowering the shirt for her to see the muscles on his chest. They were hard earned and definitely did not belong on the body of a teenage boy. The sculpted panes called to her fingertips. As he grew nearer, she was just itching to touch them and find out if they felt as incredible as they looked.

He walks closer, her outstretched hand now touching the hard panes of his stomach, making the girl blush at the heat beneath her palms. A focused, almost predatory look comes across Bakugo's face as a roughly calloused finger reaches up and traces her bottom lip, his crimson gaze holding her in place. He traces her lip back and forth before his hand drops, only to be replaced by his own lips. 

The surprised girl stills for a second before responding by wrapping her arms around his neck, lips moving against his. A small groan slips out, neither of them aware as he backs her towards the bed, crawling slightly over top of her. A soft whine escapes Sora's lips the moment Bakugo nibbles her lower lip. The appendage makes a smacking noise as their lips part, both teens gasping for air. Silently, Bakugo snakes his hands under her shirt, feeling her sides as he tugs her closer to him. 

A second later, the explosive blond presses his lips to the girls neck, leaving hot, burning kisses there that lit a fire in her. Small pants and moans escape as he caresses her delicate, sensitive flesh. The feeling sends shivers down her spine, feeling the buzz go to her head as he switches from her neck back to her lips. The passionate kisses tip the scales, nearly frying her brains. Her body felt like it had been hit with a live wire, her hands tangling in his hair.

The explosive blonde groans and snakes a hand down, slipping under her shorts to caress her hot core. "Mnn! Bak- K-Katsuki!" She moans, her eyes watering as he slips a finger in, pumping it to a steady rhythm. She arches her back, letting out tiny mewls of pleasure. "Purr for me, Kitten," He growls slightly. Sora's head falls back, her body weak to his ministrations. She moans, hips bucking into his hand lightly when he rolls a calloused thumb across her bud. 

Sparks fly inside of Sora's brain, her mind shattering when he enters a second finger, building more friction than he had with the first one. Bakugo leans forwards and silences her cries with a bruising kiss that robs the teen of all the breath she possesses in her lungs. Their tongues meld together like a sweet and salty symphony, the heady smell of burnt caramel flooding her senses. 

His fingers pump faster, curling inside of her in a way that makes her knot snap, her cries audible even around Bakugo's lips as she rides out the highs of her very first orgasm. Her mouth goes slack as everything ceases to exist just for a few seconds, then clarity and sound reason finally snap back into her brain. Bakugo straightens, releasing her mouth as his hands slowly slide out of her underwear, a sly smile on his face.

"How was that for you?" he asks as he brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks on them, tasting her sweet nectar. 

Sora's eyes widen and she blushes, not sure what to say to even begin to address what had just happened between the two of them. Without giving her much leave to think about it, he leans over her and turns off his lamp, pulling the covers over the both of them. "Hope you sleep well," he chuckles, knowing in his mind that she would be dreaming about what had just happened between the two of them in that very bed.

~hope you enjoyed. We have a new cover made by HyperSweet