Chapter 8

Sora opens her eyes, blinking at the faint morning light filtering through the blinds. She turns slightly, her nose brushing against a hard, muscled chest. A warm, large hand comes around her body to pin her in place as the warm body against her rolls, pulling the startled girl against them. A soft gasp of surprise escapes the girl's mouth as she ends up firmly pressed against a sleeping Bakugo's chest. The staccato of her wildly beating heart roars in her ears, making the girl inhale and exhale, trying to expel her nerves. 

Quietly, she struggles in his arms, trying to subtly escape. The tightening of his arms around her makes the girl squeak in response, finding her nose pressed flush against his. Bakugo's eyes flutter open, noting the distance between their lips as he gives a sleepy smile. "You look comfortable," he rumbles in a heavenly husky voice that sent a shiver to all the right places. Sora blushes, shaking her head. 

"N-No. I really have to pee and you wouldn't let me go," She murmurs quietly. Bakugo blinks and cracks a smile, lifting his arm to release her the same moment that his bedroom door opened. "Katsuki, your father and I got called into work. I don't care what you do today, but try to be home by dinner, yeah? Am I interrupting something?" Sora quickly sits up, sliding out of the bed with a shake of her head. 

"No, we just woke up. Sorry for my rudeness," Sora apologizes with a wry smile. Mitsuki shoots a glare in her son's direction. "Wow, your girlfriend is way more polite than you," she comments. Bakugo leaps out of bed, an irritated look on his face. "I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY SHE WAS MY CLASSMATE, YOU OLD HAG!" He yells, his eyes narrowing angrily at her. 

"SHUT IT, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" Mitsuki snaps, slapping her son over the back of his head. Bakugo grabs his head and growls at his mother, eyes reflecting his great irritation. "Don't hit me!" He snaps back. Mitsuki frowns and shakes her head in response. "Anyway, you'll have to make your own breakfast. We won't be back until dinner. Order a pizza or something. I left enough money on the counter," She says as she backs away from the door. 

"Yeah, I got it. You can leave now," Bakugo grumbles angrily. Mitsuki frowns and shakes her head at him. "You're a lost cause," She grumbles, irritated with his attitude. "I get it from you. Now get out of my room," He growls. Sora zips her mouth shut and walks out of the bedroom, heading for the hallway. "See you later," She calls to Mitsuki before shutting the door, clothes in hand for the day.

Sora completes her morning routine and swiftly gets dressed, going back in there to discover that Bakugo was no longer in the room. She quickly puts her clothes from bed away and zips the bag up. Turning to look in the mirror, she straightens out her hair before heading downstairs. The amazing smells from the kitchen catches her attention before she can even see the explosive blonde. 

Coming around the corner and into the kitchen, she freezes, seeing Bakugo at the stove, patiently cooking over top of it. "Bakugo, what are you making?" she asks. He freezes and turns around with an irritated frown. "I told ya to call me Katsuki, didn't I? What does it look like? I'm making us breakfast," He replies with a huff. 

Sora tilts her head, noting the chocolate chip pancakes and eggs he was currently cooking on the stove top. "Wow... You made all of this?" Sora says, her eyes widening at the thought of him actually cooking. Bakugo's eyebrows furrow, sending a glare in her direction. "What? Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean that I can't cook, Flicker," He growls at her. 

Sora blinks and then blushes in embarrassment, hiding her face from him. "Sorry, I didn't try to imply that you can't cook because you're a guy. I am just surprised that you seem to do it so well," she admonishes. Bakugo rolls his eyes at her, turning back to the stove to flip a pancake. "Save your judgement until you actually try it," He tells her with a frustrated shake of his head, turning the eggs in his pan.