Chapter Seventeen

~ Soz this is a very (and I mean very) smut heavy chapter lol but idc, enjoy it ya dirty things. PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE n comment n share THANKS LOL X~

"Why is my contact name 'dumbass' in your phone, Dr Parker?" Spencer finally asked after spending the majority of the drive home ignoring me.

"Because you are a dumbass sometimes," I smirked at him, placing a hand on his arm but his face was stone cold. "If it makes you feel any better its dumbass with a little heart next to it."

"And you think I'm selfish in bed?" His tone told me I'd definitely pushed him too far. Shit. "I don't know whether to be impressed or worried about how easily you managed to come up with that whole story about a fake boyfriend as well."

"What was I supposed to say? Oh yeah it's just Spencer, we've been shagging secretly for months and he's amazing in bed by the way! Especially when he ties me up and calls me his dirty little slut!" I almost shouted at him, throwing my hands in the air in exasperation. I honestly couldn't tell if he was just messing with me or if he was genuinely pissed with me, he was still refusing to even look at me.

"Pick a number," he said, pulling into the parking space outside his apartment.

"What?"

"I said, pick a number," he drawled out, finally turning his head to look at me.

"I don't know, three?" I replied, though I said it more of a question than an answer.

"Get inside." I nodded, following him out of the car and up the stairs into his apartment. "I'm adding one to that for having my name as dumbass in your phone so it's now four," he explained like it should be obvious what he was talking about as he led me to his bedroom.

"Four what?" I asked, flopping myself down on his bed.

"You'll see." I gaped at him. I didn't know what game he was planning but I wasn't liking the sound of it.

"Spencer..." My stomach tightened with anticipation as I sat up eagerly.

"You know the safe word?"

"Obviously, you ask me this every time," I grumbled.

"Do you want to make it five?" I shook my head. "Less of the attitude then."

I watched him, my mouth watering, as he carefully laid out an assortment of toys on his bedside table before sliding the box back under the bed. I swallowed hard as he gripped my chin, forcing my head to look at him.

"Strip," he demanded, dragging me off the bed.

"Ask me nicely and maybe I will." I don't know why I thought being ballsy right now was a good idea considering how wound up Spencer was already but I couldn't help myself.

"I wasn't asking you, I'm telling you." He leant against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"Fine," I huffed, pulling my top off over my head. I made sure to put on a proper show for him, taking my time as I shimmied out of my trousers - bending over in front of him more times than necessary. He didn't take his eyes off me once, watching every move I made with those bright eyes of his and though his face remained unbothered, I could see the effect I was having on him from the tightness of his trousers as I stood completely naked in front of him.

He pulled his own clothes off too, his hands working quickly to undo his belt before he sat himself down, in just his boxers, on his bed. Straddling his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck with a sweet, innocent smile.

"Don't smile at me like that, I am not happy with you, at all," he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to my chest.

"I don't care, Dr Reid," I whispered into his mouth before kissing him deeply, grinding my hips against him. He squeezed my ass cheeks hard, digging his nails in as he grazed my bottom lip with his tongue. I just let out an exaggerated moan in response, pressing myself harder against his bulge.