Chapter Eleven

Throwing myself onto my chair, I pulled my hood over my wrangled hair as I waited for my PC to turn on.  Sending a hesitant glance to the screen, I stared at the discord server as I hovered my finger over the mouse. With a sigh, I joined the VC and waited for Sapnap and Wilbur's icons to appear next to mine. 

"Y/N" Wilbur said, cheerfulness hanging from my name as it left his mouth. I let out a giggle as I greeted him back, loading up Minecraft on the other monitor. 

"Where the hell have you been, Y/N?" Sapnap boomed through the call, his worried tone had hints of relief laced through it as I laughed at his greeting. "None of us heard a single word from you yesterday, we thought you died" he scolded as Wilbur hummed in agreement. 

"Sorry guys, yesterday was... weird" I mumbled, rubbing my hand across my brow, I knew that they would question me about my absence so I wasn't surprised when they started hurling an ungodly amount of questions in my direction. 

My eyes fell on the book that sat on my desk beside me. I had spent so long reading through it that I had ended up only sleeping for an hour. My physical and emotional exhaustion was evident on my features, a crease had began to form across my forehead from my constant frowning. 

"George told me that he likes me and I don't know what to do" I huffed, a silence blanketed the call as Nick and Wilbur contemplated how to respond. 

"I thought you liked George" Wilbur said, it was now Nick's turn to hum in agreement. Resting my head on my hand and leaning toward the monitor, I let out a sigh. 

"Yes"

Another silence filled the call, Wilbur broke the silence with a quiet laugh. Sitting up, I furrowed my eyebrows and brought my hands up defensively before realising they couldn't see me and placed them back on the desk. 

"I literally see no problem here" Sapnap chuckled as I let out a frustrated groan and placed my head on the desk. Of course they wouldn't understand, they're men. Lifting my head up, I grabbed the book and placed it on my lap. Staring at the cover, I placed both of my hands over it and closed my eyes. 

"He doesn't know what he wants, he's basically gambling with my emotions" I breathed, earning grumbles of understanding from the two boys. They both let out heavy sighs, blatantly unsure of how to help my situation. I wasn't too bothered by this though, it was just a relief to talk about it. 

"I think this is just one of them situations where you just see how it goes. See what happens naturally" Wilbur advised. I nodded and let out a small hum when I realised yet again that they couldn't see me. Throwing the book onto my bed, I straightened my posture and placed my hands on my keyboard. 

"I'm gonna start streaming now" I announced, earning cheers from Nick and Wilbur. I deafened myself and loaded up my "starting soon" screen as I played music on my Spotify, nodding my head to the songs. Before turning my webcam on, I pulled my hood off my head and fixed my appearance quickly in the mirror. 

Turning my camera on, I smiled at the greetings that were flooding through the chat. "Okay guys, today we're going to be doing a Minecraft challenge" I said as I dragged the donation requirements onto the screen beside my face cam. "Each amount means I have to do something, so if someone donates £50 I have to drop my entire inventory. I'm not going to stop streaming until I beat the game" I said, pointing my finger at the camera and raising an eyebrow. 

Undeafening myself, I let the guys say hello to my chat as they also loaded into the game. Within five minutes of playing, I already had to drop my entire inventory. 

Placing my hands over my face, I let out a groan as a donation came through, meaning I had to burn what I was currently holding. "Come on guys, it's been six hours and I'm not even close to getting to the end" I whined, frowning at the camera. Sapnap's character came over to mine and began running around me in circles as he made jokes about me being bad at the game. 

Wilbur had given up at the 4 hour mark so it was just the two of us. It was becoming frustrating but I couldn't really complain considering people were giving me their money. Sapnap had dedicated his time to taunting and insulting me which caused my chat to erupt into a bunch of playful insults. 

I heard my door open but chose to ignore it as I thought it was Luca the cat. However, my chat began to freak out, my headphones were pulled off one of my ears and George was leant down beside me. He had a slight frown and his eyebrows were pulled together. 

"You've been streaming for ages, have you even eaten or drank anything?" he questioned as he looked at my monitors, leaning one hand on my desk. I shook my head, keeping my eyes on my monitor. 

"I basically streamed as soon as I woke up" I said, quickly glancing at his concerned face. His eyes dragged across my room until they fell onto the book on my bed, they stayed on the book for a few seconds before he let out a sigh and turned back to me. With a silent nod, he left my room. 

I kept my headphones the way that George had pulled them just incase he came back in if he needed something. 

After a few more minutes, the familiar footsteps returned. He placed a plate with some toast and a cup of tea on my desk with a smile, he also had a bottle of water in his hand. I gave him a thankful smile to which he returned. 

He silently stepped behind my chair and wrapped one of his hands around my lower jaw, tilting my head back so that I could see him leaning over the top of my chair. He brought the water bottle up and poured it into my mouth, keeping his fingers gripped on my jaw with a smirk. 

After a few gulps, he moved his hand from my face and took a swig of the water before placing it beside the cup of tea on my desk. I muttered a small thank you as he left my room, closing the door behind him. 

"What the fuck was that?" Sapnap asked, I looked away in an attempt to hide my reddened face before just shrugging and mumbling an "I don't know". My eyes fell on the food beside me and my stomach began to grumble, I hadn't eaten in almost an entire day and it was becoming painful. 

"Okay chat, I know I said I wouldn't give up but I'm really hungry and this stream has been way too long" I sighed as I prepared to raid a streamer with only a few hundred viewers. 

"Twitter is going to have a field day with that clip" Sapnap said after I ended my stream. Taking a bite into the toast I gave a hum in response. 

"He's so annoying" I rolled my eyes as I brought my mug to my lips. "I'm gonna go and tell him off for that bullshit, I'll talk to you in a bit" I sighed as I left the VC.