The Secrets

"Wha-what is happening" as Kathy opened up her eyes she had Ronald's big shiny face up on her grill. She gasped and he held her face. "Hello, do you remember me" he said all perky and nice. Unlike him, she was freaking out because she was still tied up. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHEETOS IS HAPPENING!" He laughed at the fact she actually said that, he thought it was adorable. "Don't worry you are safe" "then why the hell am I TIED UP!" He was thinking of a way to answer that, but was interrupted when Kathy said "wait, I'm starting to remember. You dragged me in here you creep you pretended to be hurt and kidnapped me and tied me up and stuck a needle inside of me." "Ok you can't prove that one" he replied. "Oh yeah genius," she looked to her shoulder "you forgot to wipe the blood off." Ronald felt far from stupid at this point. And Kathy was no longer scared, no now she was angry and scared. "Ok listen I still don't know why you need me but I don't need you ok I have a very nice family that is probably worrying about me and how long have I been asleep?" "Um about half and hour. But the drug wore off so you remember everything which was not supposed to happen." Kathy struggled out the chair and then BADONK! One of the legs on the chair broke off and then Kathy fell down. She had a chance, the rope was not so tight anymore. But then Ronald quickly grabbed her and held her tight. "Remember, I'm always here to catch you" he smiled.
"I don't want this. i already have so much to suffer from." "Like what." Ronald rudely interrupted "I-I have cancer" a tear ran down her face. Ronald looked up in shock. He let her go slowly and softly. Then.....

Cliffy.... I is going to make another book of all of the people that play my characters so be ready give me advice on maybe changing a character to someone that might be more fit for the role.