The Obsession Begins

Ronald took her into his bedroom and gently sat her down on the edge of the mattress. She was a bit nervous but sat still. He lifted her chin so that his eyes met her eyes, he paused to look at them for what he was about to do was going to feel just like what he had done to his wife in this very room. He pressed his lips against hers, she gasped in disbelief but stood there. He pulled away and brought her up to the middle of the bed.

He started at her collarbone and started kissing up until he reached her neck. She moaned then slapped her hand over her mouth shocked that she did that. She thought, you know for man who's a creep and who lost his family, he still got it, she held the edges of the bed and slowly lifted her spine as his fingers spread down her body then he reached her thighs.

As he ran his fingers across her smooth legs, he bit a piece of her thigh and she squirmed trying to escape it but failed do to Ronald's grip on her. As she struggled his grip grew even tighter, although it was painful Kathy enjoyed it a little but. Suddenly, she just stopped, she lay there still. A whisper came out of her saying, stop, before we continue I have a few questions.

Ronald crawled up to the top of the bed, as he crawled Kathy noticed he didn't have his shirt on and DAMN that six pack was HOT! he sat next to her and looked at her as if he was asking her to continue.

Well, I know you told me that your wife died, but I know you have kids, what happened to them?
Ronald paused for a moment then spoke

Well you see my kids, I know.. I know that they are still alive I just don't know where they are. My wife died and I was left with them, then I got put in jail for robbing a bank because we needed the money and my job wouldn't cover all of our debts and before I went to jail, I told them that once I got out I would look for them wherever they were.

So why didn't you?

Because, I was too afraid that if I ever found them they wouldn't want to come with me and that they would hate me forever and I didn't want that, so what choice did I have.

Kathy looked worried, then she bopped her head up like she always does when she has an idea.

I can help you find your daughters! I would love to reunite you with them.

You would do that for me?

Of course!
He kissed her lips gently
Thank you.