Home

Ronald POV
We ran afyer Kathy and I found her sobbing behind a dumpster
What are you doing here.

I cant do this Ronald its too hard they dont like me but I want them to and then because of me they dont like you and- oh whats the point.

She started sobbing again and I took out a napkin from my pocket and wiped her face. As I looked into her watery eyes and saw that what I was looking for was on the inside not the outside. But she was still beautiful in every way.

We went to the office and a lady with grayish brown hair with glasses and red lipstick was at the desk.

How may I help you? She asked

Yes I am here to..
I looked behind me and noticed that both Maggie and Dilan were packed and ready to go. I smiled so wide that my face was starting to hurt .
I am here to claim my children Maggie Grace Watson and Dilan Nina Watson.
Do you have the certificate?
Yes mam
I handed her the papers and she inspected them then gave them a stamp and told me to sign some papers. After hours of that she finally said
Congratulations! You are now the official parent of these two wonderful girls.

I was going to correct her but I didnt say anything.
We went to the car and Kathy was in there waiting for us. She looked nervously at the girls every few seconds and they always stared at her.
We were fine and then sassy little Dilan had to open her mouth and say

Were you every a stripper, or considered a slut or a whore?

Excuse me DILAN!

Kathy looked at me because I was as red as that old ladys lipstick

Kathy gave Dilan a strange look.

No why do you ask.

Because you are with my dad who is much older than you are. Why do you like him?

Kathy smirked. Oh no.

Well it all started when......

A/N
That is the end of the book. YAAAAY!
BUT.. dont worry I am going to make a sequel called I fell in love with my stalker. Soooo I will be posting that one in a few weeks. Thanks for everyone who read this book I hope you liked it and I hope you read the next one and plenty more to come!

If you liked this book you should go ahead and read
The Scarred Hunter
February 13
When we're older
So yeah
BYE ;)