Kids

As Kathy opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Mr. GoddanmitIneverknewyouweresosexy. Also known as Ronald.
Morning my blossom.
Morning um.. Yeah.
Ronald laughed at the fact that she had no name for him. It was adorable that she even tried.
Well, what are you waiting for, we got some kids to find Sherlock.
Ronald hesitated
Oh um we..we are going to do that t-today?
HELL YEAH!
Ronald nodded. He then popped up when he remembered that he had made breakfast and presented her with a small table that had a plate with 3 pancakes in it and the butter directly in the center with the syrup dripping down the sides. She looked at another plate that had fluffy golden eggs and sizzling bacon. She looked at Ronald, she almost drooled.
He had the plate of bacon in his hand.
Are you okay my dear?
Oh um yeah it's just that man that is smokin.
Oh thank you I work out.
Not you! she snapped, the bacon.
She snatched the food from his hands along with the tall glass of orange juice that went along with it. As they enjoyed the food together Ronald kissed her neck. As he continued she slapped him and he jumped then held his cheek.
What was that for!
My food comes first. She smirked

They went out the door into Ronald car. Man that car was BEEEAUTIFUL! It was a bright red minivan with so much detail. And those wheels oh mama Kathy wished she had a car like that.

They were in the orphanage. Ronald and Kathy's heads were everywhere they were moving so fast that it literally looked like they were having a spasm. Ronald suddenly noticed a tug on his jacket. It was a girl with dirty blond hair and bright teal colored eyes. Her smile was beautiful and her lips were a light shade of pink and to top that she looked so innocent with her two braids. She looked about twelve years of age and continued to tug at his coat until he actually reacted.

Hey shoo! I'm looking for somebody.
But... She whispered
I said move along!
She pouted and ran away.
When she came back there was another girl who was taller and definitely much older about 16. She had big brown eyes and straight brown hair. She had a round head and reddish lips. She was skinny and floppy like a noodle yet beautiful.
Hey my sister said that you yelled at her and you have no right to do that you jerk.
Ronald quickly turned around. Once he did so the tall girl gasped.
I told yooouu! Bragged the younger one.
As she stood there in shock, the girl went up to Ronald and stomped his foot with anger and hate. Her eyes were wide open as she somewhat stared into his soul. Then she stomped away pulling her sister with her.

Kathy just stood there with her mouth wide open. Ronald took her chin and closed her mouth.
Um.. Ronny sweetheart do you realize what you have just done.
Yeah I just got injured by a 16 year old.
Other than that I was very observant of the details on both girls and the young one had a backpack with her name on it and that name was Maggie. Then the other one that you know beat the hell out of your foot, had her phone with her that said Dilan bedazzled in blue jewels.
Ronald looked at her in disbelief and quickly ran in the girls' direction hoping to find them and Kathy followed along.