Truth

OW! Ronald screamed after she kneed him in the balls. "Well maybe you should show a little respect" "I don't have to show you anything you jerk!" She kicked him in the shins and stomped away. "Wait!" He howled. "I know that you don't really care but do you know why," he was rudely interrupted by Kathy who was screaming and pointing like a five year old. "I don't care about you and I don't want to know anything! I am LEAVING!" She ran to the door but couldn't bust it open. Ronald smirked as she struggled. "You know I'm not that stupid, I would remember to lock the door if I was holding someone captive it's just common sense." "So before you rudely interrupted me, I was going to say that the reason why I want you is because you remind me of the family I used to have. You are all of them wrapped into one adorable muffin. You have my younger daughter's lips and my older daughter's eyes and my wife's long brown hair" he went to stroke her hair when she slapped his hand before he could touch one strand. "Listen, ok I know you miss your family and all but I miss mine, every minute I'm here I think of my family missing me and being worried about where I am. Now if you could please let me go." He went in his pocket and took out the key. "Thank you" Kathy opened the door and ran as fast as she could, constantly looking back to see if he was following her.
"If you want to be close to your family, I'll have to be with your family in order to get to you my dear."