Never Again

Kathys POV
I looked at the worry in his eyes. Poor thing had just got rejected by his kids. I tried to talk to him but he wanted nothing to do with anyone right now.

Are you sure you dont want help

Yes im sure just follow and dont ask questions.

I did as I was told. We finally found them and his the older one, Dilan, was crying like crazy while the younger one, Maggie, tried to calm her down. Dilan lookes up and saw us.
Go away! She yelled. Like usual, Ronald didnt listen and continued walking over to her.
What the hell did I just yell you to do!

Excuse me young lady you do not speak to me like that you hear me!

I ca speak to you how ever I want to!

He was filled with rage but guilt because he knew what ge had done. He was so caught up with Dilan that he didnt notice poor little Maggie basically crying a waterfall.

Maggie.. Maggie I'm-

Just leave me alone! I thought you were here to hug us and give us kisses and take us back but right now it seems like you just came to yell at us and show off your new lovebird! Did mom mean nothing to you that you just moved on like that!

I stood there in shock. Well that was pretty sentimental for a twelve year old in my opinion. I felt horrible that they thought of me that way. I didnt want them to hate me. I was in my own world that yhe next thinh I knew all of them weee looking at me.

I was crying. The mascara ran down my face. I looked like a demon and the twelve year old looked quite frightened. I ran out before they could see me cry anymore.

Ronalds POV

I was a horrible man. First I made both my daughters cry and now someone who I truly did care about. It was time to cut the crap and be the adult that I am.

Dilan, Maggie I am going to tell you something and you are going to listen.

Dilan almost said something to rebut my statement but I gave her a death stare and she stood where she was.

I love you both so much and I was an idiot to leave you in this dump for so long. But when I went to jail I was afraid I couldnt sleep just thinking about what kind of example I was setting for uou and I was just so afraid that you wold never want to speak to me again after that and now I know that I have succeeded in doing that and that is definitely not a good thing. But im here now and I am begging you to come back to daddy. Please and before you do decide to you can beat me up as much as you want because I deserve it.

I was so nervous about what they would do. Especially Dilan. She got up and started speed walking to me and I can just imagine what she was going to do. Punch me so hard im going to need dentures.
She lifted her arms and I scrunched up my face. To my surprise, she let out a giggle and so did Maggie. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me so tight as if to say never leave.

She broke away and looked at me. Her brown eyes sparkled.

Promise you will never leave us again.

Maggie ran over and hugged me too.

Never again. I promised

As we were in a small bubble of happiness Maggie looked up and said

Hey what happened to that demon girl.

I chuckled. Wait......

KATHY!!

A/N Hey I hope you like the chapter im so happy I got more than 300 views yaaay. So keep reading cause there is more where that came fron