Epilogue

Ben's Apartment
July 4, 2026
1700 hours

Erica's POV

I went straight to the bathroom after I got home. I placed it in and then waited. I saw.

Oh no.

Well, maybe oh yes.

It depends.

Ben's POV

Erica had just got done shopping for her stuff and I had helped her move into my apartment. It had taken awhile, but soon all of her stuff was in the apartment with me.

I felt over the world still after getting engaged with her. Our wedding was planned for July 14th. It was going to be a very private one, with only select family members allowed. Both me and Erica liked this idea more than some big, fancy, wedding. We would be getting married on campus of Spy School.

Speaking of Spy School, a lot has happened since we took down SPYDER. The moles were exposed from the CIA, however, there were some significant roles to fill.

Cyrus became director of the CIA. I trusted him, as he was probably the best spy in the agency. Catherine had been announced as the new ambassador, while Alexander had taken the role of principal at the school.

With all the Hale's taking on bigger roles, I was assured that the CIA would be safe, for now. I had been reinstated and given achievements for thwarting the enemy, alongside Erica.

I quickly unpacked the groceries and set them in cabinets, fridges, and freezers. Soon, the apartment was back to normal.

We had gotten Alexander and Catherine's blessing. They, of course, had been huge fans of me and wanted this almost as much as me and Erica did. I would have gone to my parent's, but, well, yeah.

Cyrus hadn't been a huge fan of it, but he couldn't stop his daughter from doing it. Even though he may not have liked me, I think he sensed I was a good match for Erica.

Mike had been ecstatic for me. He definitely shipped us. I was happy that he was happy. He was 100% going to be my best man.

Speaking of him, Mike had gone back to his home, and I heard he was chatting up with Zoe. I still hadn't seen her or Chip and Jawa. It had been a long time and I hoped they were doing well. Trixie is staying with her parents for now, but she likes to come over and visit a lot.

Since it was 4th of July, everyone in Erica's family was coming over for dinner and to watch the fireworks. I quickly cleaned the kitchen, and got the ingredients out.

Just at that moment, I heard a knock. I went to open it and found Catherine, Alexander and Trixie. Trixie instantly bolted to me and Erica's room, while I greeted Catherine and Alexander.

"It's so good to see my future son in law again," Catherine said, squeezing me into a hug.

"Good to see you too, Catherine," I responded.

Alexander shook my hand and greeted me with a nod. I returned it. I led Catherine over to the kitchen where we started preparing dinner. She prepared the steak while I whipped up a large salad and potatoes. It was amazing working with her, as she was a real genius when it came to cooking.

I was about to start making dessert when Catherine stopped me.

"Don't worry about it, Ben," she said. She opened up a bag and I smelt delicious blueberry muffins. I went back to the dinner. I prepared some eggs, and some bread with butter. Catherine mixed up some tea while I got a water pitcher and filled it up.

Soon, the table was set and the food was ready to be served. I walked over to my room and heard Erica and Trixie talking, but they quickly hushed down when I got there.